SG

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Good natural homeopathic remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. The taste is ok, so it can be used by children as well. Good packaging This is good for relief from pain and stiffness using natural ingredients

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Our holistic veterinarian suggests using this as a daily supplement for our dogs! It's been a game-changer! We love it from a homeopathy standpoint, the natural ingredients, and a quality pain reliever for our dogs. So much better than giving them pain medicines that will hurt their livers. Plus it helps with muscle and joint improvement - a must-have in dachshunds! I was super excited to find iHerb and will definitely begin using them to order our supply of T-Relief.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I mean, how can you not have arnica in the cabinet? These work great for growing pains when the teens are trying to get to sleep. Also great to use after a long hike or workout when you don't want to take pharmacy pain killers. Taste is benign. Great product over all.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It's so nice, it brought me back to my childhood when similar ointments were used. I didn't feel the effect of the salve, but I really like this idea. I like the composition, the packaging is great. It had no effect on me, which is not a negative for the product, maybe it's a matter of perception. The aroma is pleasant. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

If you want a safe natural pain killer, try Arnica. Lots of pain killers on the market do more harm than good. In fact, Tylenol is considered the safest drug ever sold. each little dose of Tylenol puts a tiny, infinitesimal toxic burden on your liver. Because some people have taken it over a long period of time, this toxic build-up in our bodies keeps growing.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I got it for my mom as she usually have several body pain especially when she’s cleaning. She really liked it. The pain usually goes away after 15-30 mins from taking the tablet. I’ll be ordering another one for her once she finishes this one. I’ll also be trying the patches from the same brand.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

A wonderful remedy. Helps with pain in the joints. Does not harm the stomach. It is advisable to use in combination with a cream.Suitable for the whole family, both young and old. I recommend it, I will order more from Iherb.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is the only pain relief medication I use when needed. The ingredients are all homeopathic and there are no side effects. You put one under your tongue and the taste is pleasant - not too sweet. You can chew them, no water is needed to take them.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Will continue take. Quality, ingredients, age, hemp, packages, benifits, diet, supplements and taste is suitable. Can be improve if add crossover with other herbs. This will benefit.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great product. I bought this for pain for my cat but I ended taking it for headache relief since it wasn’t the pet one. Highly recommended.