SG

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Skin looks better

I'm 56 yrs old and my skin is starting to show its age with shallow laugh lines and a few age spots. Ugh! I've tried retinol, but after a little research, it seems for women in my age group, collagen is what our skin needs especially if we're menopausal. I tried this serum based on its reviews. It's not a miracle solution, but after 3 weeks of use, I have noticed a decrease in the lines around my eyes as well as fading the age spots a bit. The biggest improvement has been to my chest area. It does a great job in smoothing out the bumps there. It absorbs very quickly, is not greasy, and no scent at all. Great value for the money as 3.4 fl oz is a big bottle compared to what's available in stores. If you're not into botox or surgically enhancing your appearance, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Nice quality very good quality and ingredient. Collagen for all’s ages nice package very good benefit very good for skin nail and hair good absorption nice improvement nice taste. I like to use this serum for lifting and firm Is very gentle and easy to use it. Absorption very quickly.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

It's nice and light so it can be applied all over the face smoothly. I only use at night and my skin looks refreshed in the morning.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It smells nice and I like the consistency I add some to my palm and add a little bit of my facial moisturizer and it blends in so well. I use it only during the day. I like how my face feels soft and supple 🥰

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good quality, using for morning and all the day skin is very smooth and not oily. Ingredients are very important for skin such as collagen, hyaluronic acid

Hyaluronic acid and collagen in one bottle is something new, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to delay aging in a year or two.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I tried to replace this one with advanced clinical serum when I’m using facial beauty machine. But this one if I apply excess amount, it hurts. My face becomes reddish. I guess this one is better when you use to as regular skin care routine. As a regular skin care, it is ok.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Excellent and fast service all the way to New Zealand. The product feels good on the skin and absorbs quickly. Hard to know if there is any difference as I have only been using the product for 3 weeks

Posted on May 20, 2022

Excellent quality.texture light not greasy.best collagen for my age(40)

d35053e9-f2f3-4bb5-aad4-102e6371b528
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Brightened my skin overall. Put it on your face, neck, and decollete in the mornings.

0a2912f3-0346-470b-b149-eaaa4363a593