SG

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

it's a retinol body lotion in a huge pump bottle for an amazing price. the ingredients are really good as retinol for the body is great for texture and pigmentation. the lotion is nourishing but not heavy and it absorbs nicely. the fragrance is fine. nothing too strong or overpowering.

c49a6a45-8d63-4cd0-931a-277fcdb3849d
09146190-fb74-4c3f-af9c-25957201742a
9f0abea2-668b-4ced-aa3d-3e4ce3275676
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Been using this for my body and definitely prefer this over the Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream as it’s way more moisturising and nourishing. I always wake up with softer & smoother skin on days that I applied it the night before. Such great value too as the bottle is huge!

f7cbbac4-abd2-4afb-b7dc-0c963d0aa838

The Medix 5.5 Retinol + Ferulic Acid cream is sold out often for a reason. I love how my skin feels with this cream. I use it as a body cream and have gone through 2 bottles already and on my third. I'm not the type to use products gingerly, so I probably could have gotten more than a two and a half months out of each if I was less liberal with application. The pump makes it easy to over apply, and I use it as a body moisturizer only. I have used it on my face without issue when I ran out of my retinol serum just so I would get the active in my routine somehow. This cream is great to have. Remember that retinol takes at the very least 6 months to show any results and it takes 28 days minimum to renew your skin per skin cycle. Given this reality regarding skin and retinol products, please take time with the product before making a review on the active. I have used this for over 6 months and have seen some nice evening of skin tone from the product.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Im a retinol user and this is my first time to try this product. I used to have the one in the tub but it was out of stock and saw this so i gave it a try. and im glad cause it helps really with my skin as well. Smells good to me so overall its a must

132cae24-5763-4e09-afbd-4789bdd61051
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I basically shop drugstore brands, or others online, with good reviews. I've tried a lot of body lotions. I'm 70, got some crepey skin going on, so for the last few years I've bought lotion that touts firmer skin. I have not repeated a single purchase of any one. Until I tried this. I love the fragrance and texture. And the recognizable ingredients start right up there near the top! I'm sticking with this one. You might want to give it a try.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I wanted to use this Medix Retinol + Ferulic Acid for a few weeks so that I could honestly review this product. Turns out that the quality is better than anticipated. I have been using this every morning for the past couple of weeks to find the skin of my arms and legs very soft and smooth with no greasiness at all. I have used retinol and ferulic acid on my facial skin, but what a luxury to be able to afford a product that would benefit the skin on the rest of my body. Thanks to Medix and IHerb for making this high quality lotion so affordable to all of us!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love this cream for its anti-aging effect and moisturising the skin. This cream is infused with Aloe Vera , enriched with Green tea, blended with camomille and retinol. I can notice after a few days of application that my skin is feeling smooth and his elasticity improved a lot. I love also the way to have retinol incorporated in my body cream for anti-aging effect. I use the cream at night time after shower to avoid the interaction of retinol with the sun. The aroma is pleasant and dissipated very quickly . The consistency of the cream is fantastic and penetrates well without stickiness . The packaging is nice and the cream is well distributed over the pump. A great value for money .

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Don't be fooled by the big package. A little amount of this cream goes a long way. Using too much can make your skin look oily, since them composition is a bit thick. I'm using it in the evening and haven't seen instant results regarding antisagging effect, other than a visible improvement of hydration, so I guess it will take a while to work. All in all a pleasant texture and smell, just use it in a moderate amount to spread evenly. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

SkincareNerd
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This body lotion is everything! I am convinced that taking care of the body is as important as using skincare on the face. However, the skin on the body is thicker and in reality, needs even more care than the face. However, body creams usually don't contain many effective ingredients such as retinol, they only moisturize. This lotion contains retinol, ferulic acid, and various hydrating and soothing ingredients. It is lightweight, my skin feels moist but not sticky at all. It is quickly absorbed and leaves my skin silky. The bottle is practical due to its rectangular form and the pomp. The pomp is very important for skincare products with active ingredients because it prevents them from going bad. The scent is almost imperceptible and pleasant (flowers? I don't know).

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I appreciate the quality, subtle scent and useful size of the product. The container w/ hand pump is very user friendly - makes it easy to apply to face and body. I'm a 70 year old woman who does not expect miracles but it feels good and beneficial to apply it to face and upper arms (that have started to develop wrinkly skin).