SG

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

began using this product back in March 2018. My mom had just passed away and my body was taking all the stress. I broke out in a rash that was diagnosed as “psoriasis” It was real bad!!! Arms and calves. I began looking for natural remedies to help me because I refused to us what the doctor prescribed (my body was on fire). I had read anything that contains turmeric would help with inflammation and fading of spots. It WORKED!!! I stopped using the prescription and began using soap containing turmeric including this lotion. I still use this lotion and don’t have so many dark spots...It’s a process. I know someone pointed out about the yellow 5, however, when your body is going through a whole lot sometimes we don’t have time to be picky. I’m grateful I was able to find this product for myself. We are all different and not everything works the same for everyone. Hope it helps someone as much it helps/helped me.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

this lotion looks so good in terms of ingredients. it has vit c and e and many benefitial extracts. I'm using it as a body lotion as it comes in a huge quantity. I like the texture. it absorbs well. the big problem is the fragrance. it's not too strong but it has masculine notes which linger for a long time. unfortunately it's a deal breaker for me...

8dd5dfaf-0b38-4c1a-8d73-cc6c4fa75068
896f4afa-8908-4bd3-931e-f8e5749c98db
a6891ad6-bd6c-4d39-b183-badec08df1b1

Except for my eyes, I use this as a makeup remover for the rest of my face. After I remove the cream with a tissue, it acts as a moisturiser. I have Cetaphil for sensitive skin, but it causes me to burn my face, so I just use it to remove my eye makeup. Medix is an excellent cleanser and moisturiser for the face. My skin has significantly improved. It does an excellent job of cleansing the pores.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I use this as a makeup remover for my face other than the eyes. The cream works as a moisturizer after I tissue it off. I have Cetaphil for sensitive skin but my face burns for some reason, so I only use it to wipe off my eye makeup. Medix is great as a face cleanser and moisturizer. I notice a big improvement with my skin. It really does a good job of cleaning out the pores.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

A slight tingle sometimes depending on whether I've just washed my face with warm water -( pores are more open). Really good consistency, not too thin or too heavy. Does not evaporate in an hour like other moisturizers. Can't comment on brightening yet. I'm 70 years of age and have fantastic skin from my mom in terms of resiliency and wrinkles for my age (Mediterranean coloring).

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This cream is just excellent. It gives me a smooth and even skin tone. I will definitely order again. It leaves my skin a little dry after applying but I moisturize my skin every evening with vitamin c oil. I fully recommend.

5290fd5e-7c26-4eb1-9305-6a2bc7cfed1b
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

the scent from this is so nice, it helps my aging skin lots and lots. I see the benefits all the time and the quality is unmatched,

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The size is big and the quality is very good I noticed my skin firmness and brightening I use it morning time The package arrived on a good condition

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love it. I have only used it a short while, but i love how silky it feels, not sticky or tacky when absorbed. Smells really nice, very good moisturizer, after a few days i could miss a day and my legs were not dry as before.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The lotion has a creamy but light texture. It is moisturizing without feeling greasy. It has a citrusy scent that doesn't longer too long and isn't overpowering. There is no tingling sensation from the use of vitamin c. The bottle is a nice size and quality.