SG

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
MegaFood Calcium and Magnesium Vitamins

Megafood Vitamins are the only vitamins I will buy. They are Whole Food vitamins and the quality and ingredients are the best. Would never take a vitamin that was not a whole food vitamin. This Calcium and Magnesium is a good source of Calcium in a whole food formula. Great product and great company.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

To be honest, I have been taking Megafood calcium supplements until they discontinued it recently. I felt nothing different while taking the calcium supplement, but I was only taking it to stay healthy. I have had no choice but to switch to this combo recently after the discontinuation. I was skeptical at first because I worry that the magnesium content will cause me to have diarrhea or at least loose stools. But I do not have them and I think the content is not as high and the combo actually works better together. Again, I felt nothing different. Sometimes not feeling something may not be a bad thing. After all, I am taking this for good health. I recommend this product to others as it is natural and not too high in dosage.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I follow a vegetarian diet so I will drink every day. I just bought it and drank it a few times, so I don't see any problems. Iherb fast delivery

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Calcium & Magnesium are the basic building blocks for healthy muscles and bones. If your daily food intake lacks the minimum amount of Calcium and Magnesium needed for a healthy diet you can take 2 tablets daily even on an empty stomach. Great value for money!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I am very happy with this product, my son is an avid athlete and uses it every day

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I haven't feel any effect but I consider this brand and capsule as it is vegan.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love MegaFood Calcium & Magnesium. It is easy to take, plant-based, highly effective, and just makes me feel good!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great supplement! the tablets are a bit large but I don't mind that.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Good quality with ingredient from nature sources, good size to take I like the product as supplement to my daily meal

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The quality and benefit of the package are amazing. It is a great supplement and great for deficiency.