SG

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Best Selenium product I have tried

Selenium is a powerful mineral that helps metabolism and thyroid function, protects the body from oxidative stress. It is also known to boost the immune system, slow age-related mental decline, and even reduce your risk of heart disease. I tried several other Selenium products and this one I found to be the best. I can feel the difference when I take it and I believe that the added synergistic nutrients in this product by Megafood makes the Selenium mineral truly bioavailable.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Megafood produces top quality products. I was looking to supplement with selenium to help boost my immune system. This product contains 50 mcg of selenium as fermented selenium glycinate. It also has 345 mg of a food and herb blend. I was pleased that it contained organic ginger and turmeric root as a part of their food and herb blend. These vitamins smell good and I will continue to supplement with them for immune support.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

selenium is a very important mineral that plays an important role in the health of your immune system. This antioxidant helps lower oxidative stress in your body, which reduces inflammation and enhances immunity.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

We are having with my husband for boosting our immune system as precaution of not getting the virus this winter as we have decided not to get vaccinated. We are not avoiding communication with people without mask and so far we are ok!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This product seems contain good ingredients, I don’t know the result yet but what I like about this selenium is you can take it even on an empty stomach, that is very good for me as I don’t eat too much.

bc94330a-4598-446e-8aff-636f1e882462
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Read that selenium is very needed for someone with endometriosis, so hopefully it will help

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very good product, I recommend it to everyone, I will order again.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Superior quality selenium from natural food sources. Great supplement to build up your immune health.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Wide range of ingredients - super composition, likely shape and size for those who don't like vegetables but needs their formula.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This selenium has great ingredients and come in a good size, I recommend it.