SG

MAURI
Posted on May 14, 2022
Good

I give it a 4 star even though it's been only a week using it. I like the blend mixture and i just take one a day, I've been taking another brand for months but it was a 5.000 IU and i just could not take count of taking it every other day. So let's try Mega Food, which is an excellent and reliable brand.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This supplement supports a healthy immune system and strong bones and and really does promote a sense of optimal wellness! This wholefoods, plant based formula is more easily absorbed and D3 is a powerful nutrient that our bodies need in order to function optimally!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I take vitamin d on a daily basis because of my resent deficit. I ordered this brand for the first time ace really like it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great! I’ve been taking them for years and they work, especially when I’m not feeling my best. The dark glass container keeps them long too!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The vitamins have helped me a great deal and are easy to to swallow because of the size. I love the ingredients which are plant based, the quality of Mega Food is effect. The packaging is get quality. Its is great absorption and helps my bones.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I trust the brand. I appreciate that these are high quality vitamins. I really like that they are food based. I can take these anytime without upsetting my stomach.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Bought it for my mom who is over 50, the size is good, will last you for 3 months, this her second purchase after she noticed a rise in her activity. but try to order at winter because sometime if will spoil of delivered in the heat of summer

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

This is the best vitamin d on the market. It is made from 100 percent natural ingredients and this is the only one that I can take. The price is competitive and the quality is superb! The shipping was fast and I like that I receive a text message to confirm that my order has been delivered. I highly recommend this product and this company!

Posted on May 15, 2021

Good vitamin D3 in the form of cholecalciferol and baker's yeast. The reasons for a decrease in the level of vitamin D may be insufficient formation of vitamin D under the influence of ultraviolet radiation, ovovegetarianism, veganism, inflammatory bowel disease, chronic inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis), cystic fibrosis, increased consumption or deposition of vitamin D (occurs during pregnancy, in childhood, with active physical activity and obesity). Therefore, you should monitor the level of vitamin D and take supplements in a timely manner. I recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.