SG

4.7
PerfumeAddict
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
My all time musthave

I use and adore these Megrhythm steam masks for a very long time, they really help to relax and fall asleep, as well as to relax the muscles of the forehead and between the eyebrows. They work amazing. For those who can not stand any scents of masks at all, this is a great option without fragrance at all. It just warms up and doesn't smell. I can’t recommend applying thick layer of eye cream and sleep in such a mask afterwards - you'll get puffiness. It is better to either moisturize under the eyes, or apply a steam mask - choose one of this two options. Musthave! I will continue to buy many more times.

I had the lavender version which I loved, so decided to purchase this version too. If you are not into scented masks, try this one! I use it at the end of full days when I know I could not fall asleep too easily. Thanks to this mask i feel more relaxed and thre muscles around the eyes become more relaxed too. The mask being scent free, is best for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Relaxing , after very hard day i keep it at night and in the morning it reduces my puffy lids, relaxed my eye and i feel it reduces my headache too

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Best as for quality and price The package is very nice

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

the heat stays for a very long time ! after I put it on the eyes, I like to put it on my neck or back. so relaxing before sleep.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Good quality, overpriced No scent package good box with 5 units

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It is nice and really heating but i cant say that it helped me to relax or relaxed my face muscles. Interesting to give it a try but it wont become my regular purchase.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Warm, relaxing, great eye mask! Will definitely order again!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Love this so much!! Especially for the winter it just feels amazing.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

First time tried steaming eye masks. Didn’t like the sensation. Just not for me