SG

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love the option of menthol very calming at the end of the day

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

FINALLY FOUND RELIABLE SUPPLIER. TIMELY DELIVERY, COMPETITIVELY PRICED, WILL DEFINITELY PURCHASE AGAIN

Not bad, but I prefer the lavender sage one, just the smell of it is more relaxing to my preference

Rimma
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The thing is cool! Warms and pleasantly relaxes before bed. But it is these very sensitive eyes with menthol that do not burn a little, but on the verge of it. True, this effect passes quickly and remains pleasant and light after the procedure. Cool relaxation devices. I will definitely take more Thank you for the like🦄

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Interesting masks. When opened, they warm up and hold for about 15-20 minutes. Then they slowly cool down. The eyes are very pleasant. I used it in the evening before bed, it was very relaxing and cool. The smell is light. unobtrusive and not strong.

3c1df59b-1a67-4ba3-a758-9bfdb03e9af2
cfa7115f-460a-4a7b-a706-73abfee17abb
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the masks. I took it for the first time. After work, my eyes are very tired. I put on a mask, I immediately feel pleasant warmth, relaxation. The smell is not sharp, pleasant and I quickly fall asleep. a little expensive and I use them when I am very tired and need to relieve eye strain. I have poor eyesight and these masks are a salvation for me. In addition, I fall asleep very quickly with them. I will definitely repeat the purchase when these run out. I have never met before similar masks.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great eye masks. My work is connected with the computer, so I use these masks during a break. I wear this mask for 10 minutes and relax. Helps after a long work in front of a computer screen, gives a burst of energy for the second half of the working day. The smell of menthol is light, invigorating. The masks themselves are comfortable and pleasant to the face. There are 12 pieces in the Pack, each mask is in a separate bag, which is very convenient. I recommend these masks to everyone. As a gift in general class!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love these eye masks !!! They heat up when opened and have a slight odor. For those who are constantly in front of a computer and gadgets, this is a unique and very useful product! The best option for relaxing the eyes. It can be used both at home and on trips, especially on long-haul flights. I bought them for the first time in Japan and I am very glad that they are on IHerb. By the way, a great gift for men. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I tried a steam mask for the first time. It is something! How I didn’t know about them before! After opening, it immediately begins to heat up. Best used for relaxation, I used it before bed. Although many have written that menthol is more invigorating. I fell asleep in it instantly. Heats up slightly, pleasant warmth, slightly above body temperature. Now I want to try the same for the neck.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the mask, it heats up quickly, it feels warm and comfortable, the only thing that was unusual for the first time was this coolness from mint, I was afraid that my eyes would turn red and pinch, but everything is fine. I recommend trying it if you haven't tried it yet.