SG

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love it!the mask looks like period pad, works like hand warmer if, smells very nice. It gives your eyes nice relaxation. Personally I fall asleep in few minutes after put it on. It’s excellent for long plane ride

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great steam eye masks! Scent is nice and citrusy. Each mask is individually packed, which is nice when travelling.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

tried last night stays warm for about 20 min could not smells any scent. very relaxing

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Girls go crazy for me all their work on the devices and their eyes get tired. It is about masks that are worn on the eyes for half an hour. When the mask touches your eyes, it becomes hot once and relaxes the eye muscles. They go crazy 😍 Give me a like if you benefit from my comment, plz 🥺🤍

6a9dfc2e-2ff9-4a05-b134-0f9dc487e06b
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Japanese dry heating eye masks, just open and put on immediately, they are activated when opened. Heat up to 40 degrees. Amazing relaxation! I fall asleep in this mask, leaving it all night long. These masks are similar to other Korean masks sold here, but I liked these more! They are much more fragrant, if lavender is written, then it smells noticeably lavender! And these stay warm much longer!

9d5811c3-ce5f-4283-a6bf-8f897aac3d5b
b8a678ce-0ad3-4544-b135-8de113e75bdd
6a2055f3-9f6b-4b2e-a20f-58d0116b0825
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Compresses for the eyes when you open it automatically heat up for 20 minutes, very relaxing the eyes after a long day of equipment or work, and I was hoping for another smell, but they are all sincere, this does not only have the smell of citrus, please click like 🥺

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have already tried such masks for the eyes, they were given out as a presentation in a golden apple, but after I tried them and wanted to buy, having learned how much they cost there (and they were sold there in 1 piece) I immediately changed my mind. I accidentally saw them here and decided to order, because the cost is adequate and the discount made me happy. In general, the mask is cool, I use it in the late afternoon, when my eyes get tired of working on the computer. The mask smells a little of citrus, when you open the package, the mask is activated and heats up to 40 degrees. After this mask, the eyes are relaxed and the feeling of freshness is felt.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

So far, this is the first scent that I tried and I liked it. Very cool as a home spa, I will take more. It seems that it is not a very necessary thing, but how nice it is sometimes to pamper yourself! The mask heats up by itself, just place it over your eyes and relax. If the review was helpful, click YES!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is pleasant to the body, a little hot for me, I would like a little less. Under the mask, the skin sweats a lot. I use it for the coming sleep and really fall asleep with it faster. Visually, I did not notice any changes on my face in the morning - no redness, no creases, no swelling.