SG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Good quality

Too soon to comment as I have only been taking this product for 2 weeks. Quality is important to me and this company seems to deliver there.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

GREAT PRODUCT. TIME RELEASED VIT C.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

good as always, reliable item, will order again !

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

We constantly use vitamin C - it supports immunity and health during viral diseases, is a good antioxidant for the body and is a factor in the absorption of many nutraceuticals. I decided to try this vitamin C and was satisfied: good quality packaging, high efficiency, strength. I did not notice that the mucous membranes and stomach suffered from acidity - I used large doses in mg. The composition is interesting - every body needs ingredients - which have improved the quality of assimilation.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I take a second jar to my parents, they noted an improvement in the condition after taking this vitamin C - they were recovering from the transferred covid, so they asked to order more, already for prevention.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Vitamin C with bioflonoids, the very thing for the vessels, you seal and restore, the content of potassium magnesium ascorbate helps the body to recover, I strongly advise.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great Vitamin C from a great brand! the result is obvious

Auto-translated from Russian

I take my daughter a buffered form of vitamin C, as prescribed by a nutritionist, a working supplement

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I really like this brand, wonderful C, if there is a suspicion of a disease, double dose and be healthy)

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

digestible form of vitamin C, acquired for the first time we will try