SG

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Metabolic Maintenance

It has done what I wanted, good ingredients, good quality product. Asa 70yr old I often need these products. The calcium and magnesium are well balanced and packaged clearly reads. I like it because it has the balanced ingredients that I needed.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I’ve been using these for years and they really help with my lower back pain and muscle spasms, if I forget to take them for a few days I really regret it!

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

K2 is very low dose

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality of the vitamins of this manufacturer and their composition - everything is very well thought out, balanced, BUT there is very little calcium. Yes, the ingredients are selected correctly, everything is for the absorption of calcium, but it is so difficult to get it from the daily diet, especially during pregnancy. To maintain a healthy body - the very thing, but as the main source - judging by the analyzes - is not suitable.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Huge :( Good composition, but they are huge, I could not swallow them, I almost choked: ((After that, before drinking them, I crush the tablets into powder and dilute them with water. I hope this does not make the digestibility worse :)