SG

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I can’t wait for the results of this product, I’ve seen many good reviews about it. I just purchased it so I can’t really say anything about it other than I’m so excited for my hair!! Yaayy!! I will come back in a few months to tell you my honest review

1211c6e0-e846-4b71-8416-70346f9c694a
0b09cf86-1447-4bf0-af2e-da76925e4549

This is my second product from Mielle: I bought the hair growth oil before and I’m still using it with good results in terms of greater hair density and thickness. So I decided to try their strengthening mask and I like it so much! It’s creamy and has a light mint scent which is really pleasant for me. It leaves my curly, natural, long hair soft, shiny, nourished and overall more beautiful and easy to style. I use the mask on shampooed hair and leave it on for 30 minutes with a shower cup to promote the absorption of the natural ingredients in the shaft. My hair is 3a/3c with medium porosity and density. I will repurchase and I highly recommend! If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you in advance!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great product. Good smell I like the most that I can apply from roots to ends. As I have a short curly hair. That works great for me. Texture is good also and the scent is amazing. I use it twice a week for almost a month and I feel my hair is less dry than before

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I haven't used it as it should yet, but the scent isn't good. the size is okay, not small neither big. recieved it well packaged with no damage. but when I rinse it off i didn't feel that it was all removed!. even though i rinsed it very well.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

A refreshing minty smell, this hair mask leaves your hair feeling extremely moisturised. I've been using this for about two months, but barely finished 1/4 of it because the container is just so huge! Creamy soft texture. Best paired with a hair cap and steamer to maximise the benefits.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love this hair masque!!!! I lobe the scent of it and the quality and the quantity!!! Its a great size!!! I’m not complaining. Beautiful packaging!! I use it after using the Rosemary Ming Strengthening hair shampoo I massage it into my scalp and comb it throw my hair so that definitely lock in the scent I haven’t been using it for long so I haven’t noticed any benefits! If this review was helpful give my review a like! I would appreciate that :)

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I was eyeing this mask for so long and was always debating buying it or not. Then, I bit the bullet. I am super surprised with it. My hair is fine 3A/3B and it left my hair super soft. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and leaves my scalp tingling just a little. I truly recommend you give it a try.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The mask is ok, I guess. Didn't have any noticeable effect. However, my hair is bleached, maybe it better suits natural hair. The consistency is very thick, you have to really comb through the hair to spread the product. The scent of rosemary is nice but quite strong. Update: so I've chopped all of my dead bleached hair off, and turns out the mask really does work wonders on natural hair. It makes the hair really soft and manageable - I can actually run my fingers through the curls. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I use this hair mask every time I wash my hair (which is every 2-3 days). It says to keep it in for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it out after shampooing but I leave it in for around 10. My hair is really long so I’m surprised to see that the size of the tube is holding out for a while as my usual leave in conditioner runs out easily. I believe it’s a little more potent that’s why. After I use the hair mask, my hair is super soft and moisturized, it looks a little healthier each time I use it. I recommend using it with the oil and rosemary water as well for best results.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great mask, after application in hair the smell is so addicting, smells fresh and minty. I have dry scalp due to washing hair with hot water but after using this mt head is not scratchy and or very dry. hair smells great, hair is super soft, it doesn't weight curls down. overall great great product.