SG

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
Excellent! English original review

this shampoo is now on my top 3 list. it cleanses very well. my hair felt a bit dry but clean and so soft. it has a light smell of mint and rosemary and a tingly feeling on scalp. it lathers a lot so a little goes a long way. i hope my review helped ❤

fe505554-d8b8-4068-b1f7-7198a6287521
0c807f0b-eac7-4a48-911c-9986d9f1b33c
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This shampoo is great. It cleanses my hair and scalp without stripping my hair of its natural oils. It also strengthens my hair strands and promotes hair growth. I’ve been using this shampoo for almost two years. Since using it, my hair has become fuller and longer.

4a2d2cb1-7b95-4199-bf92-450fdfb43757
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I purchased 3 bottles and I love them. I love the scent of the product. I love the quality and size. I read that one of it’s benefits it promotes hair growth. I haven’t been using it for that long so I can’t tell. I noticed that it cleanses my scalp really well I love that! If this review was helpful give my review a like! I would appreciate that :)

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Highly recommend Scent is amazing, i use it every time i shower I believe it’s great for all ages Size is normal Package is good Great moisturizer very gentle The quality of this brand is amazing Be attention if you’re sensitive to any ingredient Benefits a lot Great for hair and scalp

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I use hair oils very often, especially rosemary oil. Looking for a shampoo that contains rosemary and without sulfates, I came across this product! is awesome! Smells very nice, rosemary, mint. I’m going to order again few bottles!

814a1ca6-082c-4927-a686-1f41910ea8bf
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like it!! it smells fresh and my greasy hair is less oily after using it, even though it says on the label that it's for dry hair. I hope it could help growing more hair but not sure yet. will see.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I wash my hair with this twice a week and notice my scalp health improve so much. This is great for sensitive scalp, and the scent is so nice because of the mint and rosemary. Its a creamy shampoo so it moisturizes a lot the hair.

Posted on May 5, 2022

THE BEST SHAMPOO I’ve ever tried, it’s clean my scalp soo good and the shampoo has slip! My scalp is oily and i adore this shampoo

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love this shampoo soooo much ! Honestly didn't expect to. The scent? AMAZING ! It feels very refreshing and clean. I don't know if it actually encourages hair growth but I'm tempted to by the entire line of products!