SG

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was very happy that I could buy it 50% off with home brand half price sale😊 I've used other product (Attitude, which does not sell refill) , the smell of this product is a bit stronger so I think it washes better, maybe. The spray part works really nice.

7760c488-01f9-482f-a639-6361eb22cc3d
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Have been using this to wash most of my fruits but have not use it to wash my vegetables yet. The packaging looks pleasing to the eyes and there is a lock on spray head. The apples and pears look totally cleansed after cleansing away the pesticides and herbicides and whatever chemicals that were sprayed on the fruits. Will use it on my veggies soon.

434e8f92-a486-487a-9b52-8afb42ac2c35
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This fruit and vegetable wash is not available in Japanese stores so I was delighted to see it on I Herb. First time to try this kind of product and it does a great job in washing apples, cherries and other fruits and veggies. You just need a small amount when using it so this bottle will last a long time.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This item does not show expiry date . Just a lot number. Arrive less than a week from ordering date. Arrived in good condition . Comes with a spray kit

89785943-5a1c-4a64-9261-bd6e43dac289

You can feels the fruits and veggies before and the the wash, it's amazing. Before it's very slippery, waxy, after the wash it feels so much more natural please click thumb up😊

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

Purchase and use it first time. The veggies are easily cleaned just by soaking them few seconds. The volume of the bottle per dollar is really attractive for me to try this. I used to buy another veggie wash in iherb for years but the price is going up and the stock availability is unstable. I think I have got a good option to buy.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Doesn't have a strong smell, which is good. I bought it because discovered that cucumber, bell pepper and clementines are treated with some kind of chemicals (it was written on the packaging) - I can peel the clementines but not the pepper... So hopefully this will help get rid of those.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Have been looking for vegetable wash for green leaves vegetable and fruits that will consume with the skin (e.g. strawberry, blue berry, grapes). This wash seems to be a nice choice, I can tell more dirt is washed away using this wash then just using water. Though I can't tell if the chemicals can be dissolved and washed away too.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I was shopping on iHerb, so did not check any of my items on other platforms. Then I realized that a 800ml vegetable wash from another famous brand is on Amazon for $4. That brand is well known and the price/value is better, than this one. Generally a decent wash, I do not think that in this niche you should be getting a more expensive one. Almost all have the same ingredients and effect😊 Press a like button if you found this review helpful😌