SG

5,755
1,385
Posted on Oct 30, 2022
ممتاز!

طريقة الاستخدام Shake before each use. Massage a generous amount of shampoo gently into wet hair and scalp. Work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. المكونات Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Linseed (Flax) Seed, Broadbean (Vicia faba) Seed Extract, Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) Leaf Extract, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Phytantriol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sunflower (Helianthus annus) Seed Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

ec056a6d-bb2d-4889-a58f-ff21077cfb30

I bought this shampoo for my friend because we noticed that his hair is getting thinner. I hope this will benefit and can avoid him from getting bald. I’ve read that the quality, ingredients and reviews are good. I bought the big size so he can use it for long time. I will update my review for any improvement on his hair. It comes in good package. The scent looks good as per other reviews. Hoping it can moisturize his scalp. The composition is great for adult age. Not sensitive as per him. I bought this along with the biotin vitamins.

aa19fcc6-71c9-47b3-90d0-4b7916f04363
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I bought this product because my boyfriend has had a hair loss problem on the college and reading all the amazing positive reviews I decided to buy him this shampoo. Let me tell you this stuff actually WORKS! You can see in the photos that his hair started to grow in the arias that he hadn't had hair folecules. I will definitely REPURCHASE several bottles!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The rosemary and mint shampoo and conditioner are my favorite so far. It doesn't have any artificial fragrance like the other scents of this brand, cleans hair well without drying it out and I don't end up with residue in my hair like a lot of other products leave behind. Has a nice herbal clean smell. I wash my hair everyday for reference.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I have used this for a few washes and am thoroughly enjoying it. I usually use ACURE's vivacious mint shampoo but go through the small 8oz bottles so quickly (I have waist-length, long thin straight hair). This bottle is 16 ounces which will last a long time! I am very sensitive to sulfate shampoos (I will break out in itchy red scalp/rashes with normal sulfate shampoos), but this worked just fine. My hair is thin and gets oily quickly, and am able to use this for almost daily washing. I also have sensitivity to many products due to Malassezia (fungal acne) and so far have had no problems with this shampoo. (perhaps due to the mint and rosemary?) It lathers well (which is awesome for a natural shampoo) - so a smaller amount goes a long way! and has a great sharp, minty scent. Unsure if it's making more hair grow back, but I am enjoying the product for now.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
2,082

Wonderful quality. It came quickly. I will take more. Without delay. I really like. I will repeat the purchase. New products appear frequently. Lots of discounts and promotions.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The shampoo is indeed great,good quality and comes in a pretty big package, I recommend taking the smaller size to see if the shampoo fit your type of hair , it has a great scent but if you are planning on using this shampoo you need to moisturize your hair afterwards because it could damage your scalp, the “no suflate” is a huge benefit and I really recommend using this shampoo.