SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
KERATIN SHAMPOO WITH THE BEST EFFECT I EVER FEEL, AND AFFORDABLE PRICE

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. This shampoo contains Keratin, your hair's main protein, containing the essential amino acids needed for healthy looking and feeling hair. This ultimate repair formula restores every follicle by incorporating the key ingredient Keratin plus adding Organic Argan Oil and Aloe Vera to each strand to increase elasticity and renew inner strength. The result is less split ends, less breakage, and stronger hair.

d47b6149-367c-4d32-a1cb-7564b661eba7
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have read the reviews of it some are good and some are not. But from my first time experience: It doesn’t smell bad actually i like it. It has a light smell but good. The negative is while using the shampoo I couldn’t get my fingers through my hair but after using the conditioner its fine so if you’re going to buy the shampoo you must get the conditioner both together. After drying my hair i can see it has a volume 👍

85e9a78e-6787-46f6-8863-ff70c1a99484
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Premium Quality Shampoo that is having a pleasant scent; the package is not having the pump but a still convenient to use 'open/close' cap; the package size is not too big and it can be put in the bag for traveling as well; the ingredients composition is without paraben and any kind of harmful substances and that is giving a lot of important benefits to your scalp; the Shampoo is in my opinion more suitable to adults with normal or not too sensitive hair scalp rather than people of young age people as it is giving a feeling of deeply cleaning the hair compared to the Biotin one that is giving a more moisturizing feeling.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I love the Mill Creek Keratin products, they are excellent for high porosity hair, it's the only way my fine hair can retain body and curl pattern and the ingredients are of such high quality. A CGM staple, I've been buying them for years and I would recommend them to any fine haired, high porosity curly person.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The scent is nice. So far I've used 1 bottle. The quality is good. It didn't dry my hair. The size is good compared to the price. My age is 33. The composition is great. It didn't irritate my sensitive scalp. The package is beautiful. This shampoo is benefits chemically treated hair.

fa2ef0a3-e091-461d-ae8c-2f5427ad126c
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I noticed now when I wash my hair it's soft instead of feeling like straw with other shampoos. the scent is just right not to strong or to light. I use it 4 or 5 times a week.i like the product because it doesn't have harsh chemicals like other shampoos and my hair feels clean and light. the quality is great.the size could be bigger but it's ok.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I Love Mill Creek Botanicals,Keratin Shampoo, Repair Formula. very good quality. I generally utilize the most regular of shampoos and this one is exceptionally delicate and somewhat elegant smelling. The gel is thick and you needn't bother with a lot to get a decent foam. It has a fine aroma I partake in that doesn't wait and smell too solid like a few shampoos.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

A lovely shampoo of high quality! I always use the most natural of shampoos and this one is very gentle and mildly flowery smelling. The gel is thick and you don't need much to get a good lather. It has a fine scent I enjoy that doesn't linger and smell too strong like some shampoos.

Pros - got this as Keratin is the 3rd listed ingredient so there's sufficient amount to make a difference (2) Loads of beneficial ,organic ingredients and its gentle on my henna-dyed hair with no harsh SLS (3)not very sudsy which is good (4) lovely coconut fragrance. Cons- mysterious "natural fragrance" at the end which could hide anything.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Truly I bought it for my sister, it’s not her first time! She told me she’s obsessed with it. It helps her with all the hair problems.. dryness.. thicknesses and more. Have a minty sent

462ddad8-06cd-4ffd-9514-bbeaa1ab15e4