SG

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Good

Morrocan cuisine is subtle and flavorful. It has a WAY with everything from meats to fish to vegetables. Harissa sauce is a traditional condiment. It comes in a variety of heats. I find the 'mild' to be a decent way to add sweet red pepper flavor to something. It will strike many cooks as being 'insipid.' This SPICY product really is SPICY to my taste. A little makes a fine addition to a tomato sauce or to making barbecue sauce at home. ALL of the flavor is red pepper and heat. There is no 'sweet' in the product. There is little or no salt. The texture of the product is homogenized and uniformly a bit thicker than the usual tomato puree. MINA is a top-level purveyor of Morrocan products. TAKE THIS ONE and ADD SUGAR or blend with other spices to create complexity. This is RED PEPPER...end of [email protected]

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is my first time to try Harissa paste. It looks spicy but not really. It has loads of aromatic chilies and very fragrant. I bought this to make a specific dish but will use for more stuff.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Best harissa product on the market. My favourite place to use it is as a base on pizza instead of tomato sauce. It's no longer available where I live so ordered from the US. Incredibly fast delivery to Canada! I'm well pleased even at the extra cost.

Posted on May 23, 2022

All of my family love it inc. 3years old son.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great mild harissa. Use in stews or to add a nice flavor to a million different dishes.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Wow wish I’d known about this product before so delicious I add it to many dishes now

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I often use Harissa when I prepare my vegetables. I also use it in th pizza. I like the taste. Great product.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Something is off about the taste. At the begging it is fine, but the aftertaste is just awful. Did not finish it, threw it away.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

really good when i make amorocan salad!