SG

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

good to pair with original shampoo

Auto-translated from Russian

Korean thin hair care products are just a godsend. I haven't changed them for many years. This is my first time trying this brand and I'm not disappointed. The hair is perfectly combed and looks great. The smell is perfumery, concentrated. Use in a day. This volume for a short haircut is enough for half a year. The packaging is excellent. Everything is convenient and practical. I got the same shampoo. The pair work perfectly.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it in combination with shampoo from Korean manufacturers. I think that this is the best for my hair today. The smell is very pleasant. The consumption is very economical. The hair feels very comfortable after application. I recommend buying.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Very good product! I use it all over the line, so it is much more effective. Excellent quality, pleasant aroma, large size for fine and weak hair. Special product for elderly people.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

previously bought a shampoo..conditioner..serum of this Korean brand... captivates the composition..volume..and price...recommend...

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Good product similar to others in the category

Posted on Apr 12, 2022