SG

Posted on May 25, 2022

Oh man! These are seriously yummy. Keto brownies are pretty expensive in my country so it’s way better to make them on my own. It’s so easy and tasted really good. I added some 95% dark chocolate to the batter before baking and they turned out real delicious. High quality. I prefer them freshly baked than chilled in the fridge.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I first bought Miss Jones Brownies at Costco and we loved it! Costco doesn't carry it anymore and so I was delighted to find it on iherb. It is the best healthy brownie mix, especially keto, that my family and I have ever tasted. It's chocolaty, rich, and delicious. It is so delicious that I'm trying their other mixes as well, but I've made this one three times and it's a hit every time. I don't feel bad eating it because there's nothing "bad" in it for your diet or health. You can also add a dash of cinnamon and some walnuts for variety. I would highly recommend anyone get this, you will be very happy if you like chocolate!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I followed the directions and lined my baking pan with parchment paper so that it’s easier to remove when done. It took exactly 35 minutes to bake completely and my toothpick came out clean. It didn’t burn at all. Has a good taste and smells divine when baking. I cut it into 12 pieces and made a cream cheese frosting with sugar free chocolate chips in it. This brownie is moist and fudgy and I highly recommend this. Easy to stay on a keto lifestyle with brands like this. Quality ingredients are in here.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The brownies are very easy to make! Just add the mix, liquids and that's it! The texture is very fudgy and tastes like a real brownie!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This brownie mix is so easy to use. Great recipe, good quality ingredients, love the packaging. I’ve used this to make a cheesecake brownie recipe and it turned out great.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Amazing taste, great quality, with healthy ingredients, very easy to bake, just like a real brownie only without the bad side effects. Try making a cheesecake brownie to change things up.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great I’ve tried it with pecans But it sticks in the tray I put butter and flour, maybe using baking paper is better

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It was so so so delicious , hint : I added white chocolate chips to the mix … it was so yummmmy

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

quality, ingredients, taste and size is excellent Great for my keto low carb diet