SG

Amanda
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This frosting is excellent! Not too cloyingly sweet. Really, just right for my taste. It mixes okay with the powdered coloring we used, though there was the occasional clump of coconut oil (I assume) that didn't quite mix in well. I'll definitely buy it again in the future.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

So tasty and I love the ingredients, I just wish there was a sugar free version with monk fruit or something as my son has issues. It’s free of all his other allergens and we tried it with passing the taste test but the sugar still irritated his gut. Praying one day they make a sugar free version!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I find the quality a bit grainy and the mouth feel is very much like coconut oil. It's not very sweet but it does have a nice flavor of vanilla. I prefer a creamy texture and flavor.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I cannot believe this tastes so good! Great for my keto diet and to overcome my cravings for cupcakes 🫣 will definitely buy again!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Tastes great! Love that it's dairy-free! and the kids like it too!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Really great taste, although it does need some warming up before use.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Delicious

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

It tastes delicious, there is no coconut flavor, and the ingredients are natural and healthy, the texture is excellent, but you need to leave it a little while it thaws outside the refrigerator or heat it in a separate glass or plastic container suitable in the microwave. I used it with natural food coloring and the result was wonderful

a551d250-222f-483d-9384-d9afba07f4de
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The taste is very fragrant, and it will not be too sweet. You can add organic icing on top of the cupcake to increase the taste, and you can eat it with confidence!