SG

Posted on May 19, 2022

This was the first sheet mask I tried from this brand and I'm impressed by how cooling and soothing it was! It has a nice scent and seems to have helped calm my sensitive skin. I would definitely use this specific mask again because of its overall quality and effectiveness.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I really liked this sheet mask and I think it is great for when you need a little extra hydration. The package has a lot of serum left in it after you take out the sheet mask, so I like to use it on my hands also. For this price I think it is very good product.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Ideal for oily combi skin.  Cool and not excessively moisturizes, soothes the skin, after absorption does not leave a sticky film and does not clog pores.  the complexion after application becomes much smoother - this can be seen in the mirror

95b14106-24e4-4470-aee5-fa9cadef6721
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Another great quality product from Missha. Great for sensitive skin, pleasant scent an nice feeling. Would be great if there would be a possibility to buy a pack of 5 or 10. Pity that currently on Iherb it is not available.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These masks are the best, and the selection of choices so fun. Throw one on, get in the tub, and emerge with even better skin.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like Missha products. This one doesn’t fail. It has a lot of serum. So much that it drips while the mask is on your face. The mask fits well. It doesn’t smell like green tea, but left my face very hydrated. I will repurchase.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Nice mask, it does not have any scent and it is moisturising. I only used it once so cannot see the benefit yet. However, my skin felt moisturised and hydrated after that.

OlgaGerts
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great value for the price! So thin and comfortable on the skin they beat some very pricy masks out there. Does not do any miracles but moisturize. Aloe and Green Tea are my favs.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

a really nice sheet mask, quite comfortable to apply. Nurturing for the skin. Actually, all the masks of Missha are good. I like that there is a type of mask for each package f e this one is a water type. I like the smell of a green tee