SG

Dibor
Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Excellent sheet mask

I don't usually like sheet masks but this one is incredibly soothing after exfoliation or after benzoyl peroxyde. It doesn't leave a thick film afterwards which is great. I use hyperpigemntation serums beforehand (alpha arbutin, tranexamic acid, kojic acid) and it really helps ingregients penetrate further. A great buy! Like if you like ;)

352b327d-1233-4113-b3e6-3095a9030067
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I like the masks of this brand because i think it’s ingredients are less harmful than the other brands that make the mask sheets full of perfumes,, but this one still has fragrance(although it’s on the last ingredients) but i still don’t like to use them always , i just prefer to use it before makeup some times or if my skin becomes very dry( specially this one with hony for extra moisturizing effects) i don’t use it a lot because it’s effects are temporary ..if my review was helpful plz like , thank you.

224e0947-1829-404f-aa5e-88dfccfba019
fbb1a340-55e0-4ef9-87e6-14d44c460815
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love these masks as they are the ‘airy fit’ sheet mask style. They really do feel like a second skin! This mask hugs all the contours of your face so ALL of your skin gets the full benefits of a hydration hit! These masks by MISSHA I find are not overly saturated with product like others can be. I’m not into waste. There is enough product in here to cover my neck, hands and arms. Often, with other brands I’ve also covered my legs with the product and there is still product left in the satchel.

Perfect sheet mask for normal & sensitive skin types, can be used on frequently basis, the size fits the face perfectly, good quality packaged & has a Nice scent. 💛🤍✨Highly recommended 🥰

198f4cf3-6809-4fde-a3d0-ae8804679305
c34727b0-a3c3-4413-8a2a-c88d289f2e3b
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The mask smells like cough syrup.  I liked the pattern, I like thin ones that are not felt on the face.  But then there is a desire to wash.

e0e74cce-f05f-4f66-a885-1c9b068a6abb
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

The mask template itself is bizarre. Gotta work on that Missha! People have big chin's in America. Dinging this one star for this reason. The formula was luxurious - 5 stars! I have sensitive, redness-prone skin, and my skin looked fabulous after using this honey mask. Hydrated, dewy, and no irritation whatsoever.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on May 3, 2022

Another reliable brand that provides the moisture and relaxation that I appreciate. The scent was not strong, but you probably don't want your face smelling like a beehive anyway :P

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The scent of this mask is clean and gentle. I liked that it had that "airy fit" sheet mask look. Fits sensitive, dry skin. Works as a great moisturizer. Quality is great, I like this brand, because it has most naturally ingredients.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Missha masks are elite. The price is right and the masks are wide for those of us with big heads. The masks cover the nose completely, and the eye holes are small, which means they cover the bags and dark circles.