SG

Posted on Sep 5, 2021
Tea tree antioxidant effects! But!

I like the masks of this brand because i think it’s ingredients is less harmful than the other brands that make the mask sheets full of fragrences,, but this one still has fragrance(although it’s on the last ingredients) but i still don’t like to use them always , i just prefer to use it before makeup some times or if my skin becomes very dry, this one with tea tree it’s an antioxidant and has moisturizing effects) i don’t use it a lot because it’s effects are temporary ..if my review was helpful plz like , thank you.

a5a0e176-e1f6-4500-9097-8fd56d72bda4
9331bf7b-021c-4a31-9b89-0d6a54668edd
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I really enjoy using this brand's facial masks. They are easy to use, and my skin glows immediately after I remove the mask. They fit just right on my face; you have to smooth it out after application to get the best benefits. There is no intrusive scent, which is great. I feel that they are effective but gentle enough for all ages.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The mask moisturizes the skin, brightens it, smoothed it out, but there is no transformation magic from it. It is not dry, but it does not flow either, I had enough for the neck area

7901a191-a14b-4851-9855-d612fafbfce1
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I really like Missha's sheet masks. They feel really nice on the skin and don't leave any sticky residue. I liked the tea tree mask since it really made my skin feel better without having a really overpowering scent.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love sheet masks .. this one I bought because it helps to keep skin fresh and soothe sensitive skin and for excessive secretion of sebum which it does all that.. overall nice way to pamper your self.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

high quality product. missha is one of my trust brands. it's value for money as well

35f7f38b-3315-4156-a652-7c47cb59b2b0
SuzyFaraj
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

tea tree is a detox for skin very soft and full of liquid. recommend

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

It is fine brand with nice ingredients, but there was no noticeable effect. The mask itself is too thin, and a bit difficult to handle. There is a lot of serum to use even on neck and hands. The scent is of Tea Tree.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Tea tree helps with pimples i like this face mask. The scent is also nice and fresh