SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I just love this product! I heard about MISSHA brand a long time ago, and wanted to try it’s products ever since! So I got this BB cream and I am super happy about it! This product is so light that you can barely feel it on your face, and it is perfect to use during these summery hot days when you don’t want to put make up on. It doesn’t feel oily on the skin but also doesn’t feel dry at all, which I really like. One more thing I love about it, is that it doesn’t have this strong smell. It is very gentle, which is very important to me. My skin color is very light, so I ordered the “Light Milky Beige “ and it matched perfectly to my skin! The packaging is beautiful and so aesthetic, and it is really nice to use such a pretty product. Definitely gonna keep ordering this BB cream.

54082926-aa98-4276-9b4f-67fa1f96e8b0
484639b9-7ec8-480a-859c-ece2524d379a
dad0e262-73c3-4457-a2ed-9f5a9221155b

I have the original version and I've read here that this one is better. What I can confirm is that it does have a more subtle scent. What really surprised me is the packaging, I've never seen similar. It's the tube inside of a glassy-plastics (basically, you cannot squeeze it). I think this will represent a problem once I've used half of it, because then I have to squeeze the tube even though the packaging has a version of pump.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is my new go-to BB cream. **Compared to the Missha Perfect Cover BB: -The consistency of Real Complete is not as thick but still smooths out easily -No.13 in this Real Complete BB does not have the grey undertone of the Perfect Cover. It is definitely lighter and more pinky -Real Complete has higher coverage than Perfect Cover -Real Complete BB does not have a strong scent (Perfect Cover has an insanely strong perfumey-smell that I hated) I see myself repurchasing this many times.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is my new favorite bb cream! It's very creamy and easy to blend, and a little bit goes a long way. The shade is perfect for me (I'm very pale and usually use the lightest shade in most foundations). I would say it has a light build able coverage, and it makes my skin look so natural and like I'm not wearing any makeup at all. I love it!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the BB Cream is that they’re an amazing product with great coverage and texture. This is definitely one of the most important make-up product that everyone need to have in their home! Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This bb cream is my old fav and believe me I’ve tried so many products especially ones with clean ingredients. Nothing matched me as this one so I switched back to it again. Especially for a person with such a light skin tone as mine this is a gem!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great shade, true to regular Korean #13. Decent coverage and great finish. Only complaint is it smells really strange and kind of off putting. It does go away fairly soon after application but this is definitely not one for someone who is sensitive to scent

e97737cc-977e-4194-9633-4ae02a25f5a3
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This BB Cream has everything you need for on the go light to medium coverage. It has no scent, but the packaging is a bit odd. I find it quite moisturizing without being oily, satin matte finish, but shade range is lacking !!!!!!!!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Light milky beige is an ideal color for fair skin, my only concern with the product is that it makes my greasy skin even more oily. I prefer the Missha M Perfect Cover, I believe that is more beneficial for my oilier gals and pals. Coverage is alright but my skin “drops” the product fast.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I haven't used this bb cream for very long but so fat I really like it. the packaging is really cute. I didn't notice abybstring scent and for me the coverage is what I was looking for. I was also surprised that it was a good color match for me. I usually struggle with that and it was a concern when I first ordered the product.