SG

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Großartig!

What a great buy, my God, especially with a discount. I have a normal mature skin, so this one makes it looking better and with a combination of Missha Boomer my skin never looked better within last year. As usual nice packaging and tube design, coverage is thick, but looks really natural, no scent for my nose. Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I have used this BB cream for a really long time and it's definitely BB cream I will continue to use for as long as I can. It's a bit darker for my pale skin (No 23), but when used with a primer such as the Missha Blending Primer, it lightens slightly to a really lovely, pearly glow. I would recommend using this with a base primer like the BB Boomer, and a damp beauty sponge to set it in (otherwise, this BB cream tends to cake a little and make you look extremely shiny and pale). Without a sponge, I'd recommend using your fingers to rub it into your skin over a few seconds to warm the BB cream up, so it settles better into the skin. Putting too much on can make your face feel really sticky though, but I found you can offset it with a sebum powder. Without a blending primer, the No 21 is more suitable to lighter skin tones - however, heavy application can make you look really shiny and white. Overall, happy with the No 23 shade!

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love the new packaging, the pink and gold is beautiful. I got my usual color, it is the same as the regular red signature line. The texture is nice and smooth, application of this bb cream is great. It covers the redness around my nose, mouth and cheeks. I usually use my fingers to apply the product. Coverage is great, it is more medium coverage, but can be built up for a fuller coverage. It may feel a tad heavy if your skin has lots of products on there, when I use this, I usually layer on my lightest moisturizer first, then this bbcream as it's quite moistening for me.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this product! It gives nice light to medium coverage on the skin and your skin looks perfected but still natural and glowy. It last very well also and has sun protection ! The only downside is the shade range for me I have to buy a couple shades and I don’t think it has a lot of options.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very smooth texture, gives a radiant soft finish, it adjusts to any skin tone, for my quite while skin (dark hair and blue eyes) I chose Natural yellow beige, it looks like my skin. The package is so luxurious, nice to have it on my cosmetics table. Plus, it has SPF 25/PA++ factor, just great for late winter- early spring.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very good product and dosage for a price. Thank you. I will order again till now it's my favourite product. Good size. Good ingredients. Good quality .

52110264-24f6-452a-beab-cf891c3f6c95
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like this foundation alot, but because it is Korean it has a very limited shade range. If your skin colour falls within the range I would definitely recommend it for a light to medium coverage that lasts well. My skin is combo and medium in tone. I especially like that Korean foundations never tend to run too yellow but are more grey and neutral in tone which I like!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I really like this product. I have very dry skin and this seems to work with my dry skin. I also have sensitive eczema prone skin and it doesn't seem to irritate it as well. The package is very cute and it seems luxurious.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Amazing pack...love it. Is very indicated for gift and suitable for any skin type. I hope it;s not just limitated edition. I will buy it again

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I don’t like the colour of no.23, it is too dark for my skin tone, the smell and the texture is good , I will buy the other colour again.

5bdb1322-4664-489a-9255-f64dc9858707