SG

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is like a facial in a bottle. My skin glows after this. I believe this is kind of a dupe for Guerlain Abee Royal serum and may I say a pretty good one. The only bad thing is I think this is being discontinued by Missha and iHerb is one of the few places where this is still available. Get it while you can. Not very suitable for reactive and sensitive skin since it is quite heavily scented and contains some liquid exfoliant agents or at least not for every day use.... but the glow is unreal.

I was in the forum shops recently and stopped into Guerlain to smell some perfume and saw that they had a brand new honey skincare line. I sampled their serum. This Missha serum is incredibly similar, but I'd have to say that Missha did it WAY BETTER. I am GLOWING! My only concern for my skin was my fine lines and they are gone! Super luxurious packaging. Love that it comes with a pump.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Very good anti-aging serum that I put in the morning with the essence of the same range. It is a two-phase serum that must be stirred before use. Only downside: the smell quite strong. In the summer, this serum suits my skin better in a nighttime routine. Mature, combo skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

this is even better than my expectations and I am a dedicated Missha user. definitely will order again scent is pleasant and not too much my skin is glowing and beautifully textured in the morning

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

For my combi skin it's good if I click one time, that supply is certainly enough. Skin doesn't shine, it's look very nice

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is really something special. smooths out my skin, feeling it soft, no redness, no acne, bouncy.. its a bit heavy so i put it only in my night routine as it makes me a bit oily if i put it before my make up

Posted on May 3, 2022

The serum is very hydrating and absorb well. My skin is moisturized, firmer and vitalized, looks healthier and younger.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

like Missha brand very much. A balance of oil and moisture serum. Very good in Winter to keep healthy skin.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Good serum, the texture is not heavy, the serum is easily absorbed, my skin looks soft and filled from within. Pleasant smell.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Just a normal serum for me. A little oily and the smell is nice but may not be good for sensitive skin.