Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Vita C Plus Ascorbic Acid, Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, 4.05 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
SG

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I bought this because of the beautiful packaging (which delivers) and the formula is very good. Keep in mind the cleanser is thick first even when smeared, but it performs greatly and leaves me face clean and refreshed, not dry at alli have normal skin. A little goes a long way. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thanks!

4b0bfb57-651d-4aac-aa04-025a92198b11
80fc69cc-d3fb-4add-bf99-a70d8d59f07f
742d580e-ebd3-4479-acff-27aea527e681
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love this cleanser so much I purchased one as a gift for my mum! The packaging is pretty, and you get heaps for the price. You only need a small amount as it spreads well and goes a beautiful milky texture when applying, not foaming at all. It feels lovely on the skin and is very gentle, I use it as my daily cleaner. Vitamin C and ascorbic acid are awesome ingredients, plus you get ceramides, hyaluronic acid, arbutin, niacinamide, tranexamic acid, hydrolyzed collagen and more. Brilliant ingredient list. The only drawback would be that I hate having to unscrew the lid to get the contents out which is why I prefer pumps, but I'll still buy it again.

cf754f80-e075-4ff3-b2a3-ed33c4b31e7b
4eb0e9cc-38ea-475e-acab-52ae38ae07a5
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

One of the best cleansers on iHerb and recommend it 100% .. It really brightness you skin after using it and you can also put it as a mask and leave it for few minutes and wash it off .. It is gentle for your skin and you can use it everyday

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Intensive foaming cleanser to reduce age spots and give radiance, the base is quite nourishing, plus an amazing complex of several strong brightening components - tranexamic acid, niacinamide, vitamin C in two stable forms, arbutin, extracts of licorice and white mulberry bark, plus a peptide complex that improves collagen and elastin synthesis (that is, there should be bleaching, and smoothing + increase skin turgor). It has a lot of good components in it and works very good on acne skin: reducing redness and helps to solve break outs issue quickjlier.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

For those of us with dry skin - some precaution is needed as it does tend to dry the skin a little bit. Nice creamy texture, it's not exactly a *foaming* cleanser, it turns into a creamy lotion when in contact with water. You can use at as a mask as well if you leave it for a couple of minutes to dry off. Leaves the skin squeaky clean and fresh looking, there's definitely a visible difference. No particular scent, the cleanser is mild and gentle enough to be used every day if your skin is normal/oily but wouldn't recommend daily use for those with dry and/or sensitive skin. Would buy again.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Asian 50 year old with dehydrated skin Dryness 0/5 ( no dry film feeling after usage even i leave it for one min before i rinse with normal temperature water Brightening effect 3/5 its seems to lighten my face after few usage (i leave it for one min before i rinse it off) Will repurchase as its suitable for my skin (its not so strong but cleanses well. It does not remove make up completely so do use a proper cleanser for removing make up)

EtoTam
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The cleanser is OK, I'm generally satisfied with it, but will probably not buy again. I expected a better cleansing effect, as I have a feeling that I want to use something else to finish the cleansing process. Pls note that it works better if you foam it in your hands before use

Posted on May 14, 2022

It’s a gently cleanser for my face area, I have a sensitive skin and the product matches perfectly. After rinsing out I feel freshness and cleanliness. Also noticed a brightness on the face. You will need just a little amount of it for applying on an entire face.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

OMG I love it It really cleanses and purifies the skin, and its also make-up remover After a long day of work it removes the dirt from your skin, and it feels amazing!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love it, its gentle, fresh and make my skin glows! I have oily skin, it controls oil secretion throughout the day. My sister have dry skin, she claimed it made her skin more dry even after hydration.