SG

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There’s Apple scent, can be used on face, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for face area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction, gentle on skin, frequency 3 times per week for me, removes area of concern

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Unlike other Asian peeling gels that are typically transparent and jelly-like, this one is milky white and a little bit runny in texture. It has a light floral scent for whatever reason, it applies and rinses off very easily, and since I don't see any photo-sensitivity warnings on the package, I suppose the formula was created to be safe for summer use as well (generally speaking, you want to avoid acid treatments when the sun is harsh, or double on SPF if you have to use acids.) I have to say it gives an immediate, very pleasant glow up, tightening my skin texture and giving it nice shine. I used my typical night moisturizing 3 step afterwards, and for several days after my first use I noticed my face looking fresher in the mornings. I hope that the effect will eventually build up over time. Overall, I'm very pleased and will surely re-order it later.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Good Smoothie Peeling Gel containing apple fruit extract. I apply this peeling gel and then roll it in a circular motion to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. After use, I rinse the skin thoroughly with water and then apply a moisturizer. The effectiveness of this peeling gel is very high, so you should not use it every day. This product does not cause allergies or any side effects. The packaging is quite large, it will last for a long time. Recommend!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love those product because when I am use this gel on my face my skin so clean and all dead skin cell remove this gel on my face ❤️❤️

baa3b4cb-ed65-4c4f-8764-2d81cb69cde7
Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm really impressed with this. As soon as you start massaging it in, dead skin starts balling up. super cool. Its unlike any product I've ever used. I didn't find it drying or irritating and when I rinsed it off my skin was glowy

Posted on May 22, 2022

This smells so good and leaves my skin feeling like glass. The key is to use it on dry skin and then gently take your time massaging it around your face.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

This gel is rather the kind of peeling you will want to use at least two times a week. The texture is nice, you can feel the cellulose in it and it starts to form the little drops as soon as you start massaging it into your face. The smell is kinda nice, not overpowering (I am not sensitive to any kind of smell so). I don t think it smells like apples, rather something fresh. Be aware that this is nowhere near an aggressive peeling and you should not expect miraculos results after using it only a little while. Nevertheless, as a gentle peeling I would say that it does its job. Maybe there are better options out there but i haven't found them yet.

b79f42f3-b797-497e-bdf7-c5c5ee53bede
1dd63493-e995-4476-a526-c496e60a635f
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

have been using this particular one for over 3years and it is the best for me!