SG

Posted on May 27, 2022
Great product

Good laundry detergent. Works well in my HE machine. I follow the directions on the packaging. The scent is light, natural-smelling. The clothes don't really get scented at all. I am not sure how good it works for white cloths, I always add brightener, so I didn't get a chance to try the detergent alone. It's fine for darks and lights. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I hadn’t tried the citrus scent before but I love all the products I’ve received from this brand. The citrus smell does smell a lot like peppermint like the other reviews said... but I buy the peppermint sometimes so I don’t mind. You can smell anything on the clothes after they’ve been washed so I don’t think it matters anyway!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Clean simple ingredients that is great for earth, so no toxic will be released when washing. Love the citrus smell too! Hope the smell lasts

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

One of the best Brand’s I’ve came across with. Works effectively and also freshen up your laundry with just using one spoon. Would totally recommend this to everyone.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Pretty good. We’ve always used the peppermint or unscented, but decided to give this version a try.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Really liking this detergent so far. Fresh scent, cleans well!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Nice light smell. Only thing I prefer it to be in small bags

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very soapy feeling on clothes - had to rinse three times after each wash. The dust is un-controlable as well ..

Posted on May 19, 2022

Works great, citrus smell is nice