SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I already had one large wool Molly's dryer ball, so now I have three more, which I find works more efficiently. I find using these helps dry my clothes, sheets and towels faster and with less tangling. It also serves as a dryer sheet by not causing static. You can scent these balls with a bit of lavender, but I use them as is. Great packaging for green alternative.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

These wool dryer balls quietly do their job without causing a ruckus in the laundry room--and throughout the house. Since I have two ABnB rooms in my home, I wash lots of sheets, towels, and bathrugs--all which take awhile to dry. Now drying time is less and dryness is great!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

These are great! They help with reducing static in between clothes in the dryer and my clothes come out almost iron free. Will continue to use them. Tried putting essential oils on them and now there are black patches? Not sure what they are so no matter what don’t put essential oils on these balls cause they’re gonna turn black. Other than that these dryer balls are great and I’ll highly recommend them!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Fantastic! Up until now I had only seen plastic versions of dryer balls so when I saw these I jumped at the chance. With the very undependable English summer weather drying clothes outside isn’t guaranteed so the dryer running in June is an unfortunately common sound, coupled with electricity prices DOUBLING this wasn’t going to be a cheap year. The balls are amazing. Not sure how they do what they do but they dry most fabrics with at least 25% less energy - we have been watching our energy consumption meter like hawks. Towels are the biggest saving. They also remove any need to clothes conditioner, so no more sickly sweet chemicals needed. If you can, please give them a go. I’m not sure how you couldn’t be delighted with them.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Amazing. Truly makes my drying easier. I used to put my quilt cover and bedsheet together for drying and somehow does not dry well, so I had to dry them separately. With Molly's, both dries well and it smells amazing somehow. Not sure how, but it does! Not sure if it cut's drying time yet, will have to experiment.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love these wool dryer balls. They last a long time as long as the cats don’t steal them to play with! I try to keep 6-8 in the dryer at a time.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Honestly I didn’t knew if this would actually shorten my dryer time and it does!! I used to turn on the dryer for like a 120 minutes and now With the balls the laundry dry after 80 minutes! 40 minutes of electricity saved. Love it

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Loved these so much, that I bought another! I put some essential oils on them before loading the dryer, which makes my laundry smell wonderful!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The wool dryer balls are a lifesaver. It took my dry machine 3 hours to dry the sheets and covers, but with these cute balls, i only need 2hours. They surely helped speed up the drying process.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've been using dryer balls for years, they are a great alternative to fabric softener and dryer sheets. These are a nice size and hold up really well.