SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Just as advertised. A smooth gel like substance that covers the skin where chafing is an issue. I've only used it once so far and its definitely made a difference. I've just put some more on now following my shower. This was recommended by a friend. I would definitely recomend it myself and repeat buy. I use it between my breasts and they can get sore without this.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

When you put this on my body it feel like it kind of evaporated off your fingers and that you should apply more (which you can) but you need to. It works effectively and I only reapplied one time because I was talking out in the humidity shopping all over town all day and then most of the night. It SAVED me from ripping my skin and I shared it with my cousin who immediately ordered a few tubes too. Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

had chafing issues since long time ago and found this get which helped a little in hot weather but I need to reapply after few hours

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Nice packaging and the gel is so soft and smooth, it disappears when applied to a soft feeling. I love it and no smell or scent which is perfect.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Doesn't have any scent, it's perfect size. The frequency of it's use is ideal. How it feels under the finger is also perfect.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product. Great delivery. Really good price. Only pro I have found that does as it says. Long lasting relief from personal irritation problems.thanx. Virginia. Soft powdery fragrance.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Alright product. Effective in the beginning but after 1 or 2 hours the effects start to wear off and I feel I need to re-apply. Considering the size of the product is not too large, imagine it will run out fast

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Prevent charfing. Been using this brand for years. very good. So glad that iherb carry this now. Please continue to bring in!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Highly recommended!! Finally thighs are chafe-free.. Great value for money, will definitely buy again!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Have not used it yet. But the packaging is good