SG

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Amazing Product And Beautiful Packaging!

I couldn't say enough good things about this product - I've seen a visible difference in how puffy my face is after using this product for a few days. Not to mention the cool touch of the roller always wakes me up gently (especially when I put it in the freezer prior to use). I've shared this product with a number of friends and my boyfriend - they all raved about the product as well. I would definitely recommend buying this either for yourself or as a gift for anyone.

4ba4c556-7031-457d-8e05-5fcc905af810
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

i love how it feel, and you can see it real Amethyst. it cool to the tuch and the box keep it protected perfectly

f697f2e5-0e81-49cf-8b59-00ee33bc911a
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use it to get rid of puffiness under around my eyes in the morning. Works great. High quality stones.

KeittyLove
Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

There are many similar products, but when I looked at the official website, it was really nice and I chose this brand. There was also a way to use it in the video. When I hit it on my skin, it felt chilly, but after rolling, it became warm. Is it easy to transfer heat? Amethyst seems to take negative energy and stress.

d11a804c-2ddf-4eeb-ac51-aff96b59e06c
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Seeing that many people buy pink rose massage rollers, I like pink, but there is no discount when I plan to buy it, and I feel that it is not cheap. Fortunately, the price of the amethyst roller is reduced, and the price is really attractive, which is 60% off of the original price. After trying it out, I feel good, but it will take some time to see the effect. Overall, it is a very good product.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Some amethyst rollers were mail-ordered, but I chose this because it was the manufacturer that seemed to be the most solid. Both the box and the roller have a luxurious feel and make you feel better ♪ Even when you are rolling on your face, it will not get caught at all and will move smoothly, so you can take care of it without stress. I'm squirming, so I wonder if my face is so big! I was surprised. You can feel the stiffness loosening. There are two types of rollers, which are convenient because they can be used according to the parts.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I use it after moisturizing after taking a bath. Since I usually chill it in the refrigerator, it feels very good to roll the rollers and rollers on my hot skin, and I feel that the face line has risen a little with a moderate stimulus. Amethyst is also very beautiful and very satisfied.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The quality is very good and practical, the weight is light, and it is very convenient, and the price of iherb is superior to other platforms. The packaging is also very strong and trustworthy. Recently, jade skin care products are very popular, very suitable for people over 30 years old.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is easy to roll according to various parts such as around the eyes and nasolabial folds. It's chilly, and if you roll around your eyes, the edema will come off and your eyes will be patchy. It's just too cold to use in winter ...

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

When you put it on your face, you can feel it crunchy and loosen it. It's also cool with natural stone. It feels good to use it as if the lymph from the neck and shoulders to the hands is drained.