SG

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
My Own Personal Massage

When I first saw this product, I loved how beautiful it looked. I have never seen a jade roller like this one and really wanted to try. I am so glad that I did! It feels so wonderful on the skin. It is a gentle massage and so so so cooling. I get carried away sometimes and use it longer than needed!! Love how glowy my skin looks!!!

06783787-4014-498b-b637-ce4aa53b7282
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This makes my skin feel really good when I use it—Invigorated and relaxed at the same time. I especially like using it on my neck and throat, and tops of shoulders. It feels really good pressing into those muscles and tendons.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is by far the best roller I’ve purchased .Outstanding quality and it’s amazing that unlike other rollers it doesn’t squeak .I highly recommend !

I got the roller after using a gua sha stone for a while and must say I'm not a big fan. It's hard to use around the eyes, you can't really go close because of the metal sides of the roller. Also a forehead is impossible to cover all, due to the roller's curving you are in contact with only a very small area at once. It doesn't work for me.

d02547a7-3758-4155-a39c-f449f24afba3
25d7a404-4e81-4749-8a28-a447fef5aa6c
f2dc8bd3-a097-4c6c-baca-6db61044baae
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

handy size and easy to use. I used it before bed right after my last skin clear procedure.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Stimulates circulation in the face, love it!

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

nice one

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is high. The case is lined with silk. The spikes on the roller are not sharp, suitable for daily care, when applying non-rinse care *. To relieve tension and edema, pay attention to the occipital region (from top to bottom) and the neckline (from bottom to top), the time will take 2 minutes, and the effect is already noticeable in a week, just do not overdo it, the technique is different for the therapeutic effect)) For me, this roller has become excellent purchase !!!

03d6550e-0a99-4dc4-abb3-ef1626e70edb
03229504-3d36-4008-9127-63228cfb6b6f
135eb9d9-2096-4566-ac98-bce7201935f4
c1fa04cc-b8b6-4080-82db-b8162f242d6e
Posted on Sep 8, 2021
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

This roller differs from the rest not in its smooth surface, but as if incised in small bumps. If you can apply cosmetics and relax muscles with the usual smooth roller, then you won't want to smooth out any creams and serums with this prickly roller. Its effect can be compared to a small-point massage with small firm fingers. The result is an invigorating and tonic effect, after which the skin instantly revives, blood circulation improves, lymph flow is activated, and the face shines like after a slight frost.

469a3e4a-7187-4abf-9c38-3b24a4d06a2d
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hello! I want to share my feelings with you. My problem is a double chin (heredity), the next massage course was about to begin soon, but first I decided to roll a roller across my face. I have been using it for two weeks now and I like the result very much, the skin has become more tightened, the complexion has changed for the better, even dimples have appeared, as in childhood, I am thinking of postponing a facial massage for the summer, or maybe having this video in cosmetics I don’t need it, at least least in the near future (I'm saving up). Do not hesitate, order !!!