SG

Posted on May 10, 2022

I'm 40yo woman, only taking one capsule a day, and I noticed a great improvement in my nails after one month. now after 4 months nails are stronger and longer than ever. I guess my bones must be getting stronger as well. the capsules are a bit on the bigger side but easy to swallow, and don't have any taste. ordering again.

566a10f2-796f-4d5f-adec-269c4116100e
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I’ve been using this product for a long time and it seems to be doing the job well. I take only 2 capsules a day (instead of 3) I usually take them with vit D3. It is important to me the high dose of Magnesium in the product . All in all it supplements my Calcium needs . It also comes in 150 capsules which makes it easy as it lasts for a long time. I couldn’t find any reason to change them to other brand. N.B don’t take this together with food containing high level of calcium .

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have been on MRM Bone Maximizer III for over 20 years and I never miss a day taking it. I'm 68 yrs. old and though my Dr. has always wanted me to take the usual osteo drugs, I refuse. However, now she's saying that I've taken the right steps with the supplements after seeing my test results!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I've 70 and constantly being told need to start meds for Osteoporsis. Always like the natural way first, ordered 2 bottles of this and looking forward to next bone scan. As a VEGAN need the extra support this supplement promises. Showed my bone doctor the bottle and he was impressed. Great products and fast shipping, love IHerb.

I usually buy the Bone Maximizer 111 from a health food store. Recommended by one of the osteoporosis clerk who used vitamin D. I am very happy to add all the vitamins to this calcium. The improved bone density scan allowed me to stop taking osteoporosis medications and that is wonderful!!!!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I have used this product for several years. It was highly recommended to me by a compound pharmacist. When I started taking a prescription to reduce stomach acid, I was concerned about calcium getting into my system. The same compound pharmacist assured me that this product was superior in absorption into my body especially compared to the ordinary calcium products available in the stores today. I take the recommended dosage between lunch and dinner meals daily. I am 66 years of age and have osteopenia. I am trying to protect my bones as best as I can with this product and exercise..

Posted on May 20, 2022

I take this in addition to Citracal with Vitamin D3....the ingredients in Maximizer III increase bone density. I'm a senior and still in the "safe" zone according to density tests. I don't know if this is the reason...but I'm not going to stop taking it and find out I should never have done so. I also try to do some exercise with 5 lb free weights at least 2x a week...a few minutes a day makes my arms look great...and keeps cholesterol levels in place. So far, no need for drugs.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This supplement was suggested to me by my GP. I was initially sceptical about trying out a supplement that I would have to source from overseas and would cost more. But I have been pleasantly surprised with the ingredients. And have since recommended it to my family overseas who have since started purchasing the product by themselves from I herb. The only downside to this product is the size of the capsules. I personally find it a bit big and a tad hard to swallow. Otherwise no other issues.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is the first time I have used this product. The one I have usually used is always out of stock and this one contained very similar ingredients and amounts so am giving it a try. I like it because it is in a capsule form and I think capsules are more digestible than tablets. This one is also a little more affordable. I know I will order again if it is in stock.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Quality is great, the amount of ingredients are at maximum. Per day you need to take 3 capsules, so the package is enough for 1.5 months, so quite long lasting. Capsules are quite big, but no taste or smell. Helps to improve joints, knees, all bone system. Felt the effect after 2 weeks, I feel less discomfort while moving.