SG

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Review

My dad had a considerable amount of blockage in his carotid artery. The doctor gave him two options. Neither of which , at 90 years of age he was going to go for. He heard about the cardio chelate and so went on it for 3 months. He went back to the doctor and the doctor couldn’t believe the change. He asked my dad what he was doing and he told the doctor only change was taking this. The doctor told him don’t change what you’re doing and I’ll see you in 6 months. He went back and whatever it was he had wrong in the carotid artery was not detectable. He will be having his 101 birthday late March.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Very efficient supplement. It gently chelates heavy metals, such as mercury, cadmium and lead. It is also a very powerful bio-film breaker. It pulls out mercury out of mould and mould and Candida can be easily killed with natural antifungals. This is highly recommended for someone who has been exposed to toxic mould for years.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great product purchased to bring down my husbands lead levels. I made him use it because he gets tested at the mine he works at on a regular basis and his levels go down a lot from these. Although, he always suggests that it wasn’t from these pills because he doesn’t believe it 😜 Oh yah, that’s right….it’s just a coincidence 😂

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Through researching information on iherb learned that the product has the ability to help promote heart health and blood flow and gently remove heavy metals, such as mercury, cadmium and lead.... and has been decided to try the product. After a few weeks of use I feel a lot of energy and feel very well. Great. Goods carefully packed, beautiful packaging, fast delivery time. Good

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought this item for my dad who has high triglycerides. And he told me that his lab results now are normal after taking it for a month. To those who has cardiovascular disease I recommend this Cardio Chelate because it really works. Thank you for this product.

9b5c2916-ce6f-45ce-b5f6-62fb80291714
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Got this as NAC was constantly out of stock few months back. Am happy that this also not only help to remove toxic metals it also balance the minerals in the body. Need to take this on empty stomach which is the only drawback for me.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm happy to have found this product! I take it particularly for the NAC and artery-cleansing action. It's like a tune-up for my circulatory system, and gives great peace of mind, as well.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

When I first took this, around initial 1-4 days, I felt weird inside. I thought it worked. So I still take it regularly until now as part of my metal detox regime. I hope this will help.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Ordered many times. I take 2-3 capsules at once in the morning. I felt good even without additional intake of vitamins and elements. Clarity in the mind, lightness in the body. This is really a great supplement for those who live in cities, or near harmful companies.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great Product, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.