SG

DonnaNitza
Posted on May 24, 2022

I use it for face and neck. Visible effect on the skin in less than a few days of application. An acne-prone complexion looks much better. Considering the natural ingredients and the intake of vitamins it offers, I am absolutely satisfied. I also recommended a friend's cream as a remedy for joint pain, and she confirmed the beneficial effect. Good quality.

13cf1be9-f51f-4f51-a8b7-cfc71b39bb9c

It has been a week since I have used it for my face, and it is quite effective and providing benefit to my pitted acne scars. For this value, the quality is very good. It has silky feeling and drys quickly. It has essential oil scent due to composition of three oils it contains, so you might want to check if it will work for your skin type. Overall you can apply it on the face since it does have amazing benefits for the face!

98889431-0097-4a2d-b41f-976b3aade975
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when I first tried this cream, but I was pleasantly surprised! It goes on smoothly and feels very light and refreshing. It also seems to absorb quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy. Overall, I really like it and will definitely continue to use it!

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have purchased many products and although some are very good, I was really impressed with this MSM cream. It absorbs into the skin and leaves no residue which makes it excellent for day and night use. There is little to no fragrance which is also a plus. I love the way it leaves my skin. I have serious varicose veins and to my surprise they are beginning to fade and not be so visible. I am ordering my second jar and will continue to use the cream daily. I am impressed.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This cream is such a great product. I have knee pain and it makes it feel so much better within a few minutes. The package is the perfect size to take with you anywhere you want to go. I have sciatic pain that I use it on from time to time with a effective benefit. It is a light scent with an greaseless feel. You can't go wrong with this.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Fabulous product. I lightly wet my skin and use it on my face, neck, hands, nails and everywhere else! Very little goes a LONG way. Very pure. No oily or suffocating residual. Penetrating effect: It is eliminating scar and tissue built up from my eyelid surgery and the pores on my face have cleaned and shrunk up leaving my skin soft... For a GREAT price!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

MSM Cream scent is very aromatic and pleasant. Use MSM Cream to apply on painful areas of the body and the pain just disappeared within days, awesome. Simply loved this product as the aroma and pain relief helps me to sleep well after applying before sleep. The package was very well packed and it was received in good condition.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I’m a repeat customer of this products. Using it for whole my body, where scars or bruises are. It helps recovering and diminishing or making it less noticeable. Just a tip, storing this with above room temperature preferably. Sometimes one of ingredient is crystallized when it stores with cold temperatures.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Very creamy. Goes on smooth. No real scent, so love that you can add your own essential oils! Using it to help with neck/shoulder pain. Other reviewers have said they use on face for younger looking skin. I am trying that. Hopeful that it will work that way for me too. Iherb has a good price

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I used it a couple times on my face, especially on my acne scars and blemishes. I started to see some improvements. The dark spots were reduced and faded. Not only does it reduce the scars, but it also helps to even out the skin tone. It has a little menthol-mint feeling after application. The texture is not thick; I used a small amount enough for whole-face coverage.