SG

Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Excelente!

Excellent combination of actives, including Cnidium monnieri and furosap, which are very difficult to find in these compounds. So there you have a very unique testosterone booster.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It's an okay product and definitely has some benefit, but the quality doesn't match the price. Tongkat ali is the ingredient is what I'd mostly like it to have more of. Hubermanlab recommends 500 mg daily dose, these have 100 mg with recommended dosage. Taste and smell have somewhat liquerice quality and size in easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

just started to taking per day one capsule even its recommend twise a day

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Felt the effects after only 2-3 days with half a serving per day. Great product with high quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Energy Booster. Love it !!! Taking 2 capsules a day is recommended, but 1 is perfect for me.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I found this effective, especially when taking it an hour before going to the gym.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Feel a boost the second day taking it, good ingredients.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I got it for the extra energy boost, but I couldn’t get over the taste .. so I stopped taking them.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Just started to early to tell hopeful it will help with my work outs we will see