SG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Great dish soap

I usually get the basil scented one, but this one is just as good. It cleans just as well and smells very good too. Overall it is very good value for money. I find the soap concentrated enough to dilute it with an equal part of water, thereby doubling its life and it still cleans very well. Get this one if you need a change of scent from the basil one or just want a good dish soap.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I really like this dish soap. While the smell is not particularly Lavender like, it still smells flowery and is very pleasant. Besides the great smell, it is of a great quality. A drop of the soap goes a really long way. It cuts through grease and works amazingly well. I plan to purchase this item again!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

We love this Lavender dish soap from Mrs. Meyers. The scent is a very gentle lavender, great for people who are sensitive to overpowering things but like to have something fresh. It cleans dishes quickly and easily ~a little bit of this product goes a long way so it feels like a very nice value.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I normally don't like to wash dishes, but the smell of meyers soap makes me feel more excited to clean. It's crisp and refreshing and the smell lingers for quite a while. This particular scent I was not actually as big of a fan of (I prefer the honeysuckle and geranium scents), but it is very relaxing if you like the smell of lavender.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I really love this dish soap! I get really dry hands with regular dish soaps and this one has stopped my dry hands and the scent is very pleasant.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I keep repurchasing this dish soap as it will not irritate and dry out my skin like most do. The lavender scent is divine and is this dish soap is good at removing oil from dishes! I also like the basil scent!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love how delicate the soap is on my hands. It doesn't really smell like lavender to me. Faint, but pleasant. Since it's so pricey for detergent, I've already diluted it with 33% water and still clean well enough.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product is two-fold. First, the fragrance makes my kitchen smell so fresh and nice. But the best part is the dishes are clean without any water spots/streaks. This is extremely helpful for me in having a lot of glassware. Love it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Top product. Lavender scent is great. Mrs. Meyers products are a good choice if you want a toxin free environment After realizing regular cleaning products can cause my thyroid go out of balance, I've decided to change all of them. will buy again.