SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
dryer sheets that actually last

I love Mrs meyers products. This is the first time I have used these and I am more than happy. I actually cut them in half as they last a long time in the dryer. unlike other dryer sheets that scrunch up these are like a hard tissue so they perform so much better. oh and they don't end up scrunched in the lint filter either. highly recommend

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Nice scent and Meyers is a good company if you want to avoid synthetics like I do. I NEVER use commercial fabric softener and these are a real treat. It is not especially strong in the clothes, which can be a good or bad depending on your preferences. Please THUMBS UP my review if you enjoyed it!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The smell is not very strong. with the cleaning spray and dish soap the smell is all over the house. I tried placing more than one scented towel in the laundry machine and I still don't feel the smell in the clothes. But it does make the clothes soft and the towels super fluffy

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love those dryer sheets. I started using no scent detergent and fabric softener just so I can enjoy the smell those sheets leave. It also uses essential lavandei oil so it's a bit moth repellent, which is always good! Will order again !

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love all of Mrs. Meyers products to be honest, so these are no different. The smell is very nice and fresh and overall you can't go wrong with purchasing these. I wish even more scents were available for purchase on here, but nonetheless these are a great buy.

Posted on May 3, 2022

this helps with static but this texture of the sheet is very unique and the fragrance is not my favourite. I think Meyer's other lavender products smell better but it's not awful just a different.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Softens clothes wonderfully but the scent is not the best. It smells exactly like the candle wax so if you like their candles, this one’s for you.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

my go-to brand for hand soaps and dryer sheets. just one sheet and all your clothes come out warm, soft and smelling heavenly.

040df9ab-9ee2-4822-8ce1-0643c441b85c