SG

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Hardworking Homekeeping Made with Olive Oil & Aloe Vera Cruelty Free Leaping Bunny Certified Aromatherapeutic Household Products Creating clean and happy homes since 2001. Tough on dirt and grime. Gentle on your home. The floral scent of Honeysuckle is not only sweet and pleasant, it is said to be calming, soothing & cooling. Nice for both you & your home. We Make Effective, Trusted Formulas

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love lavender scent and this hand wash smells so good ! Good quantity and does not dry out my skin. Feels so clean after using this hand wash! Definable repurchase this again!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I’ve yet to try this scent out but I love all their hand wash products so I look forward to finishing my current geranium one!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Consume a lot of hand wash due to covid so it is important to find one that does not dehydrate your hands! This is the one and it smells good as well!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

A gentle hand soap that doesn't dry out even the most sensitive hands. I like that it doesn't contain nasties like parabens and phthalates, and smells refreshing and not overpowering.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like the Mrs. Meyers brand and I use the laundry products too. This time I am trying the hand soap and i love it too!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Smells refreshing and good. Tho I can't feel the difference with other hand soap apart from its smell Won't dry your hands after using Generally it's a nice product

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I like this brand hand soap, their fragrances smell wonderful and have very strong scent, first time buying lavender cos it was out of stock previously. Will buy again!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I just love this company. Natural smells and great for sensitive skin