SG

Posted on Oct 23, 2021
Love it!

I love these candles! This one smells sweet and flowery, not like lavender (or maybe a candied lavender, just not like lavender essential oil), and does fill the space with a strong fragrance. Usually I leave the candle burning for 2 to 3 hours to get the fragrance filling my house, then blow it out so as to not overdo it with the fragrance. It does not smell of baked beans, as I have experienced with other soy candles, and I like that it come in a reusable container.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I love the fresh, clean scent of this candle (and other products with this scent in the Mrs. Meyers line), and I buy it because it is made from soy. I always burn it after I clean the bathroom or if we have guests. The candle seems to last an average length of time. I also like the basil scent, but don't care as much for the other ones. This scent is my favorite.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Doesn't quite smell like lavender - I was expecting it to smell more like an essential oil scent. But it is a very pleasant, sweet floral fragrance - not too overpowering.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Smell amazing very soothing scent but the wax close to the glass is not able to melt. Probably need a cap with a hole to help better burning which is very annoying.

6202b2fd-c37a-4ebe-b5c3-44d412b75826
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Bought together with other scent to try. This is very relaxing and like the other scents, was not overpowering. Very good for freshening up the house before guests arrive and also after cooking. Will certainly purchase again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love Mrs. Meyers candles! The Lavender scent is beautiful! The candle is a generous size and the scent is very pleasant and not too strong - just perfect. If you've tried the Lavender soap, it's the same fragrance, which I love.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

definitely one of the greatest candles i tried ♡ its a little creamy dosent have the consistency of a normal candle & i love that a lot its def full of lavender oil ♡ it calms me down

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The smell is very strong! So be careful and ventilate well if using in a small space. Other than that. You can even smell it when it’s not lit

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I already have their hand soap so I knew a candle would be great, but it's actually epic. What a treat to come back to at the end of a long day!