SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

this is one of the best candles I've ever had, very subtle smell, gives a relaxing atmosphere. works very well for large areas, and lasts a long time. i light it daily and it lasts almost full month, the rest of the candle I just cut it and use it in a diffuser

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Smells just awesome, but please don’t use it in not ventilated room. I like this smell, but I’ve got a headache, when got slept in closed room when this candle was burning. What I also like - that jar has top. I use it to snuff the candle off. Pretty huge size, so price is ok for me.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I love these candles! This one smells fresh and lemony, and for some reason makes me think of Lush, and does fill the space with a strong fragrance. Usually I leave the candle burning for 2 to 3 hours to get the fragrance filling my house, then blow it out so as to not overdo it with the fragrance. It does not smell of baked beans, as I have experienced with other soy candles, and I like that it come in a reusable container. And I think the candles are good value for money. I have also purchased the lemon verbena cleaning spray, and really love cleaning with it because of the fresh lemon scent.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I was worried when I read reviews, they said there is no scent,, but thanks god there is good smell not very strong but I like it The importantly thing it’s healthy, no chemicals ريحة حلوة وخفية حبيتها جدا … والأهم انها صحية بدون اي مواد كيميائية .. مناسبة لمرضى الربو او الجهاز التنفسي لان كل موادها طبيعية ..

e593c7d9-178c-428b-9864-4d4d70701702
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I live on very small space so I do feel it's a bit too strong for my taste. The smell doesn't feel very natural to me, but I am still enjoying its at the moment. I just removed the lid, didn't even burnt it and the house is filled with the smell of it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The scent is very pleasant and fresh. Not overpowering and is the favourite among the available scent. Have gifted this for housewarming and have received equally positive feedback. Definite repeat purchase.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Amazing candle, and such a great scent! the candle last me a long time, and later I can reuse the jar. I Love how it smells, very natural and cozy.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This candle was recommended to me by my daughter who uses it a lot. I put it in the toilet and it purifies the air :-) Even without lighting the candle it smells great and refreshing

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very nice candle. The scent is light and nice. I am very sensitive to heavy scented products that i have a headaches ,but this soy candle does not make this. I highly recommend. I will buy again.