SG

Posted on Oct 31, 2021
Outstanding!!

I have a white sink and had been looking for an all natural alternative to bleach to clean it with. This stuff is amazing! I leave for a few hours after doing the dishes and my sink is nice and white and stain free. I see improvement after every use. The smell is clean and refreshing! I absolutely love it and wish I found this sooner.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Absolutely love the smell of this item. We use it on the super yachts where I work to clean out the sinks and get rid of the grim. I loved it so much I brought it for my personal use. Easy to use and does the job while leaving a nice smell behind. Just sprinkle it on, leave it for a while, scrub and then wash away.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Not only does it do a great job in cleaning it also smells amazing. I also love the Lavender one. And it doesn’t scratch metal like other brands do.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Was looking for a product that I could use to scrub my metal sink without scratching the surface and the powder is perfect. Cleans well, doesn’t scratch and smells fantastic. What more could you want?

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good scouring powder, old fashioned product, upgraded for modern ages. Used this to scour the discolored pots and pans, and stains and discoloration came off. Also good for ceramic sinks, if you clean with the dry powder. Smells great! Gentle on the skin.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I like cleaning the house-but I am not overly fond of chemicals. Cleaning with a natural cleanser-that smells great-definitely makes me love it!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

What’s not to love?! Its a safer alternative and the scent is great! Just be sure to throughly rinse the tub/surface before using.

Or3gon
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I’m so happy with Mrs. Meyers Clean Day surface scrub! It’s efficient and it really is safe for hands. I tested it on my kitchen sink and faucet and I was so pleased. Also, no scratches. The nice lemon verbena scent is a plus!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

We have little ones at home so love using this to clean the bath - does a great job and I don't have to worry whether there are harmful chemicals left behind after.