SG

Posted on May 10, 2022
Excellent!IT DOESN'T INFLATE OR SWELL YOU

I thought it would be a lie again, that it wasn't going to help me but seeing that it was goat's milk I decided to try it and it was a pleasant surprise, it doesn't inflame you, it doesn't swell you up, it doesn't cause you any discomfort, in general, I'm going to buy more products of this type, because it is helping me a lot in my day to day

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Great ingredients, taste is not that great. I was hoping for a stronger vanilla that would mask the scent and taste of milk. It is a bit tangy, probably from fermentation. It is still edible, I just don't find it enjoyable. Fermentation is supposed to make it even more digestible. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I add a bit of cinnamon, dark chocolate, and sometimes banana to the mix and it makes the "goat" flavor hide even more. I typically add this to my oats in the morning to get a proper protein balance with breakfast. 👍 delish !!

97be8c10-d429-488e-8ff2-740141eda700
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This product is great. I like the taste and its excellent for anyone with gut or intestinal issues. Very tolerable. Not sure i like that reviewers are getting paid to leave good reviews and more for upvotes. It makes all of the reviews suspect IMHO.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Creamy and easy to be digested. The milk powder is very fresh and have very pleasant smell. My old father and my children liked them and drink twice a day.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Flavor is fine, everyone. Really there isn’t any goaty scent. That or I’m just used to taking their colostrum. Anyways, was feeling really down in the dumps and mixed myself a glass of this in lukewarm water. Felt normal again after. No added boost of energy, but it was nice to feel normal where in able to do everyday things. I’m not very active, but hopefully this will get me going again. But once I took this at bed time and it gave me pretty bad heart burn. It also doesn’t dissolve.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am taking this protein instead of collagen to improve the quality of my skin. I take it in the morning 40 mins (or more) before breakfast. The only one best protein ever!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I'm so happy i have found this product. My gut doesn't tolerate cow milk. This one is easily digetible protein, which is also fermented, grass fed, high quality ingredients. It has a good taste and i mix it in a lot of foods.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I ordered this for my coffee, and now my son takes this as his extra protein intake. When vanilla add( of course 100% natural one), it tastes rich.