SG

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great quality, great taste, package is top quality, great for fitness and great for the morning before training. Great supplement for the diet. Good quality ingredient. Love it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
2051

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I had really high hopes for this. There is no after taste, but that's because the taste is flat and there's not even a hint of vanilla. I drink it with almond milk without sugar and I don't think that affects the taste. On the upside, there's no chalky taste like some others I have tried.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Pretty good. Mixes very well, smooth texture. I deduct a start because it's too sweet for my taste (and somewhat high in carbs, but it depends on your goals/diet). Flavor is good and inoffensive, no aftertaste.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Kind of jumping the gun because I've not opened it yet. However, the formula looks good--nothing objectionable at this point and the price is relatively reasonable. If the flavor is good, I'll bump the the stars up.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great night quality product! great taste. I prefer this size so it keeps fresh.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

best taste and best quality grass fed ive tried so far.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Finally found a protein powder I like the taste of. It blends well in my smoothies.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Good vanilla taste, easy to dissolve and mix with different ingredients to make your perfect shake!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very fast delivery and in good condition, the supplement is perfect