SG

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Love it specially after a HIIT work out I'm a woman and it works great for me I'm on keto and it helps me a lot, but I wish they have it back, I been using it for a year and half and it's really good and a good price too, I wish to see it on iHerb again

4b2abf2d-23bb-42e0-b465-d1cc626da261
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I have taken various types of men multivitamins and have to admit this one is pretty good. I can feel the energy level rising after taking it for a few days. I take 1 tablet each day only since I'm combining it with other multivatimins and supplements. No complaints at all and the price is pretty affordable too. Would repurchase.

8cb2105a-721b-48b8-9b33-bceed2519f2e
Posted on May 7, 2022

This is the second time we purchase this supplement and we are very satisfied with it. My husband and I take one in the morning and the benefits are great. We always feel energized. It doesn't have a bad taste and the size is quite big. Will definitely buy it again.

756791c6-896e-4cae-8b51-c24e3a71af01
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

There are grammar and spelling mistakes on the packaging. It's very strange. It makes me wonder about the authenticity of the product. It smells like cheese. Anyway, as long as it contains all the stuff mentioned in the packaging, that's all I care about. But however, can one know?

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Definitely not your one a day multi. That's a good thing. There is no such thing as a fully dosed multi in only one tablet. 3 tablets is a serving here and that gives you a solid dose of fat soluble vitamins like Vitamin A as well as harder to get minerals like Zinc and Copper. By far, this multi is beyond complete with plenty of other goodies as well. Some things I like are calcium, needed if you work out a lot, and saw palmetto, needed if you're a male. Compare this to any other multi you'll find at any store shelf. Most bang for your buck by far.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I purchased Muscletech Platinum Multi-Vitamin 6 bottle last year through one of my friend's accounts with iHerb. Out of these 6 Two bottles for my parents, two bottles for my parents-in-law, one for my wife, and one for me. All get positive feelings after completing the course. Especially my mother-in-law and my wife love it very much. They fill in too much help to reduce their joint pain. Yesterday I got a call from my home back in Bangladesh and advised me to order again. Last week I made an order for 3 (three) bottles and add another three new items (California Gold Nutrition Omega-3, Omega-800 & DHA-700). I strongly recommend to other friends to buy IHerb products.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

High quality multi vitamin! It taste like the your eating part of the earth.. in a good way. It has everything you need as a supplement. Every amino acid and vitamin for any workout and regular daily fitness. Size of the pills are smaller side of medium and the benefit is big.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

High quality vitamins, easy to swallow and absorb, ingredient 18 Vitamins and Minerals in composition with amino acid, line up and take everyday twice, well worth the price, its small package size but genuinely fells better from use. No bad after taste like other multi vitamins. I will be buying these again soon.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have been using this multivitamin for a few months now…all of Muscletech’s products are high quality. The taste is neutral and the size of the tablets are large but easy to swallow. I’ve been taking them post workout daily. Along with other Muscletech training supplements I can definitely feel the benefit of increased vitamin and mineral intake.