SG

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Good

Shatter is my main pre-workout. I usually get another flavor. the Sour Blue Razz flavour is 6/10- in my opion BUT - the quality of the product is 10/10 - this PRE does what its supposed to do. I personally get a crash from the caffeine but I train for like 2.5 hours.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

From a good source brand, this product is being amazing pre training, giving me the extra energy boost to push me forward. With a clean composition makes me select this product against the others with creatina for example.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The strong formula gives you more power during your training. It helps your muscles recover faster. Both flavors taste good.

591cd6b5-9df8-47ea-bcfc-a778e8b2daa1
adfcc75e-ffdb-4ae3-a465-a387b2ee0224
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is excellent, the ingredients are amazing, the quantity is 25 days, low protein, the packaging is economical, the leader is excellent during the exercises, the formula is excellent, the training before the exercises, the energy is amazing

Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Extreme quality supplement, it has in its composition a wide variety of amino acids and stimulants, which help me a lot in training, improving my efficiency and recovery. The taste is a little bitter, I usually use it thirty minutes before training.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Supplement of the highest quality, its composition is extremely complete, which makes its efficiency unparalleled. I use it about 30 minutes before training. The flavor isn't the best, but that's the least.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Great build quality. Very good taste. The training was perfect with a lot of energy. I advise. perfect!

Auto-translated from Portuguese

great product, great quality, great cost benefit, great packaging, recommend

Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

a wonderful supplement for sports people, good taste, remarkably digestible, I recommend it!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great quality , the pot is big and gives a boost in training . Fast absorption Would definitely buy again