SG

healthybysabrina
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is a very convenient wash for newborns when they are super tiny and you aren’t comfortable bathing them properly yet. It gets them nice and clean and it’s perfect for babies with super sensitive skin. I’ve used it on all three of my newborns, all have eczema and this didn’t irritate at all.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love everything about this! Scent: mild, smells like a baby: very fresh! Packaging: Great packaging! There's a stopper so you don't accidentally press the nozzle. Frequency: Can be for daily use, just pump on a cotton pad and it goes a long way to clean baby's face, scalp, neck folds, etc. Rinse-free so no need to worry about leaving the product on baby's skin. Composition: Great for sensitive/dry skin as it's gentle, non-drying but doesn't leave any oily residue. Benefit: Convenient for when you are traveling and have no access to a bathroom/toilet.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love using this as a quick cleanser for my baby. He has sensitive skin and eczema but he doesn’t react to this. Has lasting great smell.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The smell is very addicted! Can apply for baby so baby doesnt need to head off for shower! Using it between baby naps after food

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Love this product for when my baby have formula spit up, easy to clean her with a cotton pad. It smells nice and doesn't irritate the skin.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love this! I used it for my babies and now I use it for myself. I like the original scent better but either way it is EXCELLENT as an all purpose cleanser.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I use this on daily basis on my 3 month old baby. I have been using cleansing water since she was born. it helps with rushes, I use on face and diaper area. my baby is stubborn and won't let me clean her chin. This saves me to somewhat clean her chin and refresh the skin. I If you have a baby that has red areas this product is great and a life saver.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I have been using this on my kids face since they were newborn. Helped clear infant acne within a few days. And now I still use it to wipe their faces every night (they are already 2yrs and 5yrs old!) . Keeps their skin clean, fresh and clear. Just pump the fluid on a cotton square and wipe face. No rinsing needed.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I’m quite confident about the product by Mustela. From its stretch marks prevention cream to diapers rash cream and also this, no rinse cleansing water. Good smell, gentle and good for cleansing. I’m happy to see iherbs is always providing the expiry date so that I can feel secure to purchase.