SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Fantastic with a cuppa tea

A great biscuit to have with a cuppa tea or coffee in the afternoon. I also have them in the evening as a treat. They're dry with a slight apple/cinnamon flavor. Little bits of dried apple in each one. Not too sweet which I prefer. Now to try the other flavors.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

out of the recent new Nairns grahams i like this one the best. you can’t go wrong with apple and cinnamon. it’s not too sweet and perfect for a light snack. these would probably taste so good crumbled over yogurt or ice cream.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Perfectly balanced flavor, although I much prefer the berry version of these biscuits...Nairn is a great company and their biscuits are never too sweet....Sometimes I take a few with me so I'll always have a good snack....

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love all the Nairn products. This flavor is especially yummy for fall, with the apple taste. I love having them with a cup of tea or coffee as an afternoon treat.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I really do like these but I had to remove a star for the ridiculous price! you only get 4 packs of 3 tiny, thin biscuits...it definitely doesn't count as a full breakfast, just a snack perhaps to have in the morning or afternoon...

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

ok, just normal biscuits from Nairn. I wanted apple and cinnamon after having all kinds of oat and chocolate biscuits. So this is a refreshing change.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Able to taste the cinnamon and there are bits of dried apple pieces.

1bf563f7-7313-4694-af32-4b4fbc829d57
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Taste good. I like this it’s gluten free snack.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

These taste like homemade cookies, so delicious and crunchy. Great option for a quick snack

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Healthy and Tasty and perfect for quick breakfast or on the go